you can only be funny when you´ve actually done horrific shit in your life

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
until youve actually done something horrific ur not gonna be funny. ur gonna be another fucking lame. if you havent raped killed molested etc at least once in ur life then who the fuck are you pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Chadeep, Slavusz and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Clqs
Most legendary comedians were saints; Robin Williams, Jim Carrey etc.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and h111
Most legendary comedians were saints; Robin Williams, Jim Carrey etc.
Those dudes aren’t funny they’re cringe. Actual funny commedians like Joey Diaz and George Carlin u know for sure did some fucked up shit shit at least once :feelskek:louie CK was exposed for that jerking off shit and you just know he’s done worse 😭😭😭just like me; I’ve done things that deserve me decades in prison

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and GabachoCopium
until youve actually done something horrific ur not gonna be funny. ur gonna be another fucking lame. if you havent raped killed molested etc at least once in ur life then who the fuck are you pussy
like patrick bateman or richard ramierz

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Those dudes aren’t funny they’re cringe. Actual funny commedians like Joey Diaz and George Carlin u know for sure did some fucked up shit shit at least once :feelskek:louie CK was exposed for that jerking off shit and you just know he’s done worse 😭😭😭just like me; I’ve done things that deserve me decades in prison
That's your subjective opinion that doesn't necessarily resonate with the he majority of world's population. People like a lot of edgy humor though, but yours is like that on steroids. Again, not everyone's cup of tea.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and vermillioncorefan
That's your subjective opinion that doesn't necessarily resonate with the he majority of world's population. People like a lot of edgy humor though, but yours is like that on steroids. Again, not everyone's cup of tea.
Shit up faggot ur acting like u never done some illegal shit well I know one illegal thing you’ve done :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx
Sanest @Vermilioncore fan

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and vermillioncorefan
Shit up faggot ur acting like u never done some illegal shit well I know one illegal thing you’ve done :aheago:
I doubt I would do things. I do have edgy humor though, so I'm not coming from a place of bias.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Does eating pussy at 6 years old count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Alt Number 3
Does eating pussy at 6 years old count
No. I don’t know what the fuck that would be called but it’s not a horrific crime on your part. You have to genuinely rape someone. But dw bud, I know ur a sadistic psycho and you deserve decades in a cell like me