You can only blame yourself for not slaying

tnoahitsover

tnoahitsover

Conflict Between Divorced Parents
I've seen how you fucks rate, rating SUB5s LTN-MTN and MTB, even HTB as LTB. No wonder you're here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Apparition, deadstock and 2 others
And do you think it's a consequence or a cause, or both? Nah, there is more to it than that.

And do you think it's a consequence or a cause, or both? Nah, there is more to it than that.
If everyone went for their looksmatch, it would be fine. Problem is you want more than that

If everyone went for their looksmatch, it would be fine. Problem is you want more than that
That Is a womens problems,well,actually Is not a problems since all of them can take the cock of the man they want.

Save it, I don't care about the "proof". I am not one of those.
4268720 IMG 3458
this was rated MTN to HTN

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I am the first to think that these evaluations are more or less useless.
But they're metrics to observe. If you rate perfectly attractive girls as below much uglier men that might mean standards are unacchievable

• +1
But they're metrics to observe. If you rate perfectly attractive girls as below much uglier men that might mean standards are unacchievable
It means little; many overvalue girls when they are out.

Maybe I'd fuck anything

• JFL
tbh most people here are coping. if they saw my oneitis irl they would lose their mind

tbh most people here are coping. if they saw my oneitis irl they would lose their mind
I want to see more pics I love the one with her hair curly

• Love it
Reactions: Apparition
I want to see more pics I love the one with her hair curly
3955737_1707905838992.png

this is how she was when i met her. she looked so much more unique. but it was an act tbh tbh. just pretend you are gloomy and edgy to get incel attention theory.

• Love it
Reactions: tnoahitsover