You can only go from normie to slayer, never from incel to slayer

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
If you haven't had sex by 20 you will never be truly desired by girls, no matter how much you muhh looksmax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, 14vic, Darkeningstar and 3 others
cap

• +1
Reactions: watah and noonespecial
I went from truecel to lion, mogger of worlds.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar, wsada and 1 other person
If you haven't had sex by 20 you will never be truly desired by girls
Wrong. It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 30/40s at least in the west.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, deadstock and MoggerGaston
Wrong. It's completely normal to be KHHV in your 30/40s at least in the west.
Men dont peak untill their 50s.

-shows pic of old man with trophy wife-

See?

20s/30s is just warmup

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and St.TikTokcel
If you haven't had sex by 20 you will never be truly desired by girls, no matter how much you muhh looksmax
Even LTNs can fuck women with enough low inhibition and dumpster diving with fat disgusting women. Shit metric to measure attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
looksmaxxing takes you like 1 point up unless you're morbidly obese or going through puberty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastimmung and incel194012940
and you have a job, no excuse at all. Im a lifetime NEET and im gonna get LL and lefort 3

looksmaxxing takes you like 1 point up unless you're morbidly obese or going through puberty
Not really. Even going from just skinny fat to lean can be life changing appearance wise depending on your bones.
People underestimate just how fat they are. (Being fat/overweight is normalized in America)

Some people can look better/more flattering while fat but humans aren't meant to be high BF% in the first place.

6'2" manlet checking in
the taller you are the more you can lengthen, i think LL is only worth it between 5'10 and 6'3 tbh. if i were you i would lengthen to 6'5 ASAP

Not really. Even going from just skinny fat to lean can be life changing appearance wise depending on your bones.
People underestimate just how fat they are. (Being fat/overweight is normalized in America)
no

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
water, people who are attractive have these experiences young. also water that it gets much harder the older you get. The worse thing you can do is just wait for something that will never happen whilst you don’t change anything about yourself (stay exactly the same)

caring about women is gay btw its all mogging

Show me one example then
IMG 5513
IMG 5514

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I genuinely believe it all comes down to your archetype as a person. I’ve never been afraid of approaching people, whether that’s for help or whatnot. I’m very emotionally intelligent and I’m good at picking up on vibe. If someone is a little shy and low on emotional intelligence they’ll just run into circles.

90% of the battle is just recognising a woman find you attractive. If you can’t recognise when you’re getting an IOI, then just forget it tbh.

There is no going upwards or downwards.

When you were born, your fate was sealed.