You can only play rude with someone as a joke if you’re high status/attractive

NigerianChico

NigerianChico

Banned
Otherwise people will think ur a geeky idiot trying to come at them for no reason and wont find it funny

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Deleted member 51465, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Never heard of that before

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Never heard of that before
Otherwise people will think ur a geeky idiot trying to come at them for no reason and wont find it funny
Attractive people don’t get disrespected unlike copers such as @st.hamudi but 6‘5 say. If ur ugly and especially if ur ugly and non NT get confrontational or you’ll be pushover.

Guns are the bare minimum for non NT sub 5s guns and knives at all times

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and NigerianChico
I noticed that you can really have any personality you want when you're attractive. Girls that find me attractive (the very very few, trust me) always preach high morals and abstinence, but I openly act like a prick and drink and smoke in front of them with no problems. They still try to hit me up and obsess over me. Meanwhile i can be as nice as possible to girls i actually like and they would probably kill me if they could.

Another example of this is when fat girls in my class ask too many questions to the professor. Like, everyone gets so fucking mad. Meanwhile some attractive stacylite in my class keeps participating in class and everyone, myself included, is too captivated by her beauty to care.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Idk man im ugly and constantly mean and people Just Take it as a Joke and laugh with me

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
you cant win when youre ugly sorry, kill the other person and you win

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
People cringe when incel talks out of line but it's badboy when above average or badboy looking guys do it. Same Goes for if incel makes a joke, there's awkward silence, it's not him that's awkward he just wasn't gl enough for the joke to land

• +1
you cant win when youre ugly sorry, kill the other person and you win
U can't win as incel. People deny size theory by saying muh fighting success doesn't matter I'll just pull a gun on them. You have to literally commit murder to get a good trade but they still win the moral battle

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 21297
Idk man im ugly and constantly mean and people Just Take it as a Joke and laugh with me
Because you’re an ogre