You can perform witchcraft with only your mind

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

17yo chillmaxxed NEET
Tldr of a video I watched

Yes, when doing witchcraft you can use symbols like sigils, or you can give offerings to the spirit/demon and chant their name. But thats only just the "fun" social aspect of it, used as a way to spread dieties throughout europe and the world
Basically, witchcraft has existed for tens, if not hundreds of thousands of years, and only recently has language and ritual been attached to it. You can literally perform it with you own mind. Just try it for yourself and see

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ey88, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
I’ve done it myself

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
niggas doing voodoo in the Lagos schizoid asylum

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Rhino LeFort
Teach me master

• +1
Teach me master
Well its pretty difficult to put in words. Just imagine a set of scenarios. For example, if I want to get with a girl, ill imagine it from my POV, talking/flirting with the girl. Then I'll imagine it from her POV, lusting over me. Then I'll imagine it from a third person POV, some outsiders saying something under the assumption we're together. U can be creative with it

• +1
Reactions: ey88
niggas doing voodoo in the Lagos schizoid asylum
Magick is real and has been used for the entirety of human existence. Hollywood just makes it look like a fantasy thing

• +1
@ey88 nigga you like black metal? You interested?

• Love it
Can it get me sex or a girlfriend

• +1
Can it get me sex or a girlfriend
Yeah, sex would be stupid though, you can use it to get a GF. Just visualize intensely scenarios of what you want with strong intent. You dont need to repeat unless you want to, once is fine. Destiny could interfere it, but you dont know until you try

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah, sex would be stupid though, you can use it to get a GF. Just visualize intensely scenarios of what you want with strong intent. You dont need to repeat unless you want to, once is fine. Destiny could interfere it, but you dont know until you try
If it was legit , everyone’s dreams would come true

• Hmm...
, sex would be stupid though, you can use it to get a GF. Just visualize intensely scenarios of what you want with strong intent. You dont need to repeat unless you want to, once is fine. Destiny could interfere it, but you dont know until you try

What do you think about this ?

Thats what emphasizing intent does, its the main part of the practice. Daydreaming or mindlessly creating scenarios in your head for dopamine isnt the same.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Listening to repeated manmade words wont do anything
Its a good psyop though, to distract people from practicing true magick
English language itself is dark arts occult bro
“Spelling”

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico and slavicpsycho
Can it warp reality?

Let's say, hypothetically, I wanna make my dick bigger. Can it be done with magick? I've been thinking about killing stray cats and using their blood for rituals to make my dick bigger. I always think about this randomly everyday.

Last edited:
  • +1
English language itself is dark arts occult bro
“Spelling”
But then its just derived from early English which is just as recent
The earliest proof we have of magick is in the pagan days thousands of years, thats just whats recorded

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and iblamechico
Can it warp reality?

Let's say, hypothetically, I wanna make my dick bigger. Can it be done with magick? I've been thinking about killing stray cats and using their blood for rituals to make my dick bigger. I always think about this in randomly everyday.
Dont kill stay cats niggah

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
Ok who cares, can u use magick to make my dick bigger dude u didn't answer me. fuck all that cat shit
Yeah you can. If you want to sacrifice that bad kill some squirrels or rabbits theyre tasty

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico