You can Predict when someone will ascend

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.

For example most people could tell that the fat guy at the beggining would be able to ascend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 88772, 14vic and 4 others
when will i ascend?

• JFL
Reactions: Falcon_Flam
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, Falcon_Flam and Imretarded?
bro looks like a hemsworth brother

For example most people could tell that the fat guy at the beggining would be able to ascend

He had the ideal start… maybe a little too fat but not bad beginning

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

My ascension is brazy

no the black haired guy gets mogged brutally
Nigga isn't even close to chadlite what AR EU on. Shit collagen eye area is mid. Skin quality is shit. Only jaw and leanness are good. Htn on a good day

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Nigga isn't even close to chadlite what AR EU on. Shit collagen eye area is mid. Skin quality is shit. Only jaw and leanness are good. Htn on a good day
Stfu turkish bitch ur ugly

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
That’s if they have a good base only

Shit frame.

he's chad, very good eye area

if someone is 18+% bf and they get to like 10-12% bf 90% of the time they will ascend anyway

if someone is 18+% bf and they get to like 10-12% bf 90% of the time they will ascend anyway
18 is still lean and not fat enough to make your face look more unattractive,I would say just as much ppl descend as they do ascend going from 18-12 bc it can fuck undereyes,aged skin etc,the guy in the video was 25 percent in the first clip and had a buzz cut which descended him the most

18 is still lean and not fat enough to make your face look more unattractive,I would say just as much ppl descend as they do ascend going from 18-12 bc it can fuck undereyes,aged skin etc,the guy in the video was 25 percent in the first clip
brutal cope

brutal cope
In the first video,the camera was down in bad lighting and he had a buzz cut comparing him to a good lighting perfect haircut video,he probs barely ascended in reality

In the first video,the camera was down in bad lighting and he had a buzz cut comparing him to a good lighting perfect haircut video,he probs barely ascended in reality
lmao sure bud

18 is still lean and not fat enough to make your face look more unattractive,I would say just as much ppl descend as they do ascend going from 18-12 bc it can fuck undereyes,aged skin etc,the guy in the video was 25 percent in the first clip and had a buzz cut which descended him the most
nigga wtf this is one of the worst takes ive ever seen on this forum
in what world is 18% bf lean and doesnt make your face more unattractive than an ideal 10-12%
and the fat lost around the eye area when getting lean is very minimal i've never seen someone who isn't obese as fuck eye area change alot from getting leaner. the change in eye area will only be noticeable if you are fat as fuck 18 to 10-12% isnt enough to change ur eye area significantly

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
nigga wtf this is one of the worst takes ive ever seen on this forum
in what world is 18% bf lean and doesnt make your face more unattractive than an ideal 10-12%
and the fat lost around the eye area when getting lean is very minimal i've never seen someone who isn't obese as fuck eye area change alot from getting leaner. the change in eye area will only be noticeable if you are fat as fuck 18 to 10-12% isnt enough to change ur eye area significantly
If you have good bones and under eyes yes you will ascend but that’s rare most ppl at 12 percent still don’t have definition only smile lines lol,but if som1 is mtn they will stay mtn going from 18-12 bc at 18 percent your face is already lean to the point it will barely look noticable one you lose weight

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
If you have good bones and under eyes yes you will ascend but that’s rare most ppl at 12 percent still don’t have definition only smile lines lol,but if som1 is mtn they will stay mtn going from 18-12 bc at 18 percent your face is already lean to the point it will barely look noticable one you lose weight
new forum retard

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_
he is just lean MTN. I'm guessing you're an Ameri-burger to think otherwise. Being lean in a country where everyone is 400lbs makes you impressive. In Europoor, he is brutally mogged...

he is just lean MTN. I'm guessing you're an Ameri-burger to think otherwise. Being lean in a country where everyone is 400lbs makes you impressive. In Europoor, he is brutally mogged...
lean mtn LOL BRUTAL COPE retard. his bones/face is impressive not his phyisque

lean mtn LOL BRUTAL COPE retard. his bones/face is impressive not his phyisque

nothing indicative of HTN here.

looks chadlite minimum, ur just a shit rater
Short and recessed chin, narrow jaw, nasolabial folds, nasojugal folds, narrow mouth, tall philtrum, recessed maxilla, low FWHR, recessed infraorbital, non-existent eyebrows, meh pheno (light blonde is cucked), shit pfl, excessively tall upper lip and very meh eye shape.

Chadlite would have maybe 1 or 2 of the above flaws max. He has average dimorphism, a lot of ratios are off, and nothing striking about him. He is literally an average, lean white guy. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are the one that has no clue about aesthetics or how to rate...

Short and recessed chin, narrow jaw, nasolabial folds, nasojugal folds, narrow mouth, tall philtrum, recessed maxilla, low FWHR, recessed infraorbital, non-existent eyebrows, meh pheno (light blonde is cucked), shit pfl, and very meh eye shape.

Chadlite would have maybe 1 or 2 of the above flaws max. He has average dimorphism, a lot of ratios are off, and nothing striking about him. He is literally an average, lean white guy. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are the one that has no clue about aesthetics or how to rate...
haha sure bud keep coping with "muh female gaze" you don't know shit about rattings

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel