you can run just be white theory on other white people

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
You can run just be white theory on other white people. This is life fuel if you are european like myself but you hate your features. If you are a turk you can maybe find some nordcuck girl who hates her pasty white skin and wants your dark skin and eyes. if you are irish you can go for a romanian girl who wants your blue eyes. if you are italian you can get a portuguese girl who is insecure about being part arab. if you are german you can get a sephardi jewish girl. you could even go for a pretty distant ethnic group like armenians. and of course everybody knows about ukrainians who want to leave their poor country for the west.

of course all of this depends on your location and life situation and whether you can actually find people of these backgrounds. however I firmly believe you must not settle for some femoid who will end up giving you ugly children. you must always try to make sure you children have good looks which is why I believe unless you are extremely ugly you should stay away from southeast asia.

if you aren't into white people then you could go for arab women or iranians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Giphy 1