You can summon Richard Ramirez

Are you down to summon Richard Ramirez?

• Total voters
The False Prophet

The False Prophet

Gold
Summoning the ghost of dead murderers is a common Voodoo practice. Richard Ramirez has been previously summoned by practitioners of Palo Mayombe. He can be summoned just like any other ghost.

His residual energy can be attracted to your space with an altar. The altar can be a small coffee table, counter top, dresser, or even a small outdoor space, it just has to be devoted to the ghost your trying to summon to be effective.

The altar should have a photo, or picture. I'm not going to bullshit you and tell you why a picture is essential, but it is. Magick is mysterious

Images 39

Ghosts are traditionally believed to be dry and thirsty, so an offering of water needs to be provided

Images 38
Screenshot 20240519 1531082
Screenshot 20240519 1530432

Candles and incense are basic supplies for any magickal working. Black candles are neutral and can be used for any ritual and are especially useful for necromancy. Richard Ramirez was a very dark and evil person, so 2, or more black candles should be used. Frankincense and sandalwood are both useful incenses for contacting spirits. Burning dragon's blood will increase the potency of any ritual by 3 times. Religious iconography that was significant to the ghost should be used. Richard Ramirez was a Satanist the altar should have inverted pentagrams and other Satanic items.

Items that he enjoyed in life should be placed on the altar as additional offerings. He liked drugs, so he should be offered drugs. I don't know much about him, but I'm assuming he also liked beer and cigarettes, those items should also be offered. Money is also a good offering and he'll appreciate some cash, because he was homeless.

Now I'm going to talk about actually summoning him. Simply stare into his image while chanting his name, burning candles and incense. This is basically a meditation. Ask him to come to your home while visualizing him. You need to be psychic to perceive paranormal phenomenon. Successful conjuration will result in hearing his voice in your head, feeling his presence, seeing him in your imagination, or dreams, or poltergeist activity.

This method can be used to summon any dead person that you admire.

This is an image of necromantic altar for reference

Screenshot 20240519 1529332

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, Kazey, hopecel and 8 others
I'm about to summon him to ask if he mewed or not.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cadee, Pandora, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
This is some major bs lmao

This is an actual example of a Richard Ramirez altar

DkGIHUUU0AE8jsA
DkGRN73UcAAbxVV

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fxckz, greycel, iam good boy and 2 others
I remember reading books on demonalatry and how different spirits can help you recieve things like better looks, get desired relationships, money etc. (Not saying I necessarily believe it, but I've never tried it) But what would be the point in summoning someone like Richard Ramirez?

• +1
Reactions: Kazey and BrahminBoss
I'm about to summon him to ask if he mewed or not.
The altar stuff is just to attract him to your home, but you can do a simple summoning ritual in your home, the woods, but obviously the most effective place to do it is in a graveyard. You just need a picture of him, some candles, incense and an offering. I forgot to mention that graveyard dirt is a very effective tool for summoning ghosts.

You can ask him to possess you. You're personality will become more like his. It will make you more dark triad anc you can even begin to resemble him.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fxckz, Gaygymmaxx, Kazey and 5 others
The altar stuff is just to attract him to your home, but you can do a simple summoning ritual in your home, the woods, but obviously the most effective place to do it is in a graveyard. You just need a picture of him, some candles, incense and an offering. I forgot to mention that graveyard dirt is a very effective tool for summoning ghosts.

You can ask him to possess you. You're personality will become more like his. It will make you more dark triad anc you can even begin to resemble him.
@iam good boy

How can I summon Lord Crisick back?

@Crisick

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
inb4 some faggit does this with the isla vista killer

I necessarily believe it, but I've never tried it) But what would be the point in summoning someone like Richard Ramirez?
I made this thread because many users have Ramirez pfps. Having a pfp is a form of worship. I'm sure some of them would summon him out of pure admiration.

You're asking why would someone want to summon Richard Ramirez. Dead murderers are commonly summoned by Voodoo practitioner to curse/kill there enemies.

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz
wtf why would i want to summon him???

I made this thread because many users have Ramirez pfps. Having a pfp is a form of worship. I'm sure some of them would summon him out of pure admiration.
Can I ask what other preparations one would have to do in one of these rituals? Is protection magick, banishing, cleansing as important as people say it is or just cope, and would you need to be experienced in meditation before summoning? These are all things I've heard people recommend you know first before doing any rituals, is it bs?

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
theres no way you believe this

hypothetically speaking let's say there are multiple altars around the world for lord ramirez, which one will he decide to visit first? can spirits teleport? why would an ethereal entity be attarcted to some stinky room in some slum just because it contains photos? are spirits traditional ghosts? why don't the feds (or any governmental entity) use this practice in eliminating their targets? did you experience any paranormal activities that you would like to share? why are you in this shithole instead of some voodoo themed forum? what's your sexual fetish?

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
Can I ask what other preparations one would have to do in one of these rituals?
Fasting and meditation can help
Is protection magick, banishing, cleansing as important as people say it is or just cope,
There are many different magickal practices. I don't personally put huge emphasis on banishing and cleansing, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to burn some sage, or perform the LBRP before starting the ritual to avoid imposter spirits and astral parasites
and would you need to be experienced in meditation before summoning?
Experience can help, but it's not necessary. There are many forms of meditation. Basically visualizing Richard Ramirez walking to your home is a meditation technique

• +1
Can i summon Hitler?

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and Slavusz
hypothetically speaking let's say there are multiple altars around the world for lord ramirez, which one will he decide to visit first?
He is capable of visiting multiple altars simultaneously. I'm not exactly sure how. Magick is mysterious

can spirits teleport?
Yes
why would an ethereal entity be attarcted to some stinky room in some slum just because it contains photos?
The meaning of existence is to perpetually become more powerful. Spirits are empowered by assisting people. It's kind of like leveling up. They also use energy. I'm not sure if they need external energy like we need food, but it seems like it. The offerings are an energy source.
are spirits traditional ghosts? why don't the feds (or any governmental entity) use this practice in eliminating their targets?
I don't know what secret things governments do, but I know that the US government knows that God and magick are real. Some dude posted a link to a CIA paper about how astral projection is real.

The majority of government employees are just regular people that don't know shit. Only really high ranking people in specific positions know about the weird stuff.
did you experience any paranormal activities that you would like to share?
I've had thousands of individual paranormal experiences since I was 13. I'll make a dedicated thread about it, because I want people to be exposed to this information.
why are you in this shithole instead of some voodoo themed forum?
I learned about magick from a Satanist on another blackpill forum and it completely changed my life in a positive way. Magick is the most profound thing I've ever heard of. I'm a very altruistic person. I want to help people with this knowledge.

I know most of the guys in this forum are looksmaxxing to attract a girl. Magick can be used to get girls. I want to help others lose their virginity

• +1
Good news for @Pei @LeonidasGui @Zenis

Do you know about esoteric hitlerism? Also have you read Evola yet?
I never heard of the specific form of esoteric hitlerism you're referring to until know, but I know that Order of Nine Angles
Download
dudes worship Hitler. Worshiping humans causes them to ascend. That's what happened to Jesus Malverde
Images 40

I don't have any books about worshiping Hitler, but I'll leave some o9a literature here

I haven't read Evola yet, but many occultists I respect say good things about him. I don't really read that much and all of my magick books are spell books. I don't spend that much time reading about theory, because I hear lots of conflicting stuff from different occultist, so I came to the conclusion that magick is mysterious.

Attachments

• Hostia - Secret Teachings Vol.I.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
@The False Prophet

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
No who is this @The False Prophet

No who is this @The False Prophet
He's the guy who popularized occultism in recent times, but many occultists don't like to give him credit he deserves, because they're soy. He used to have a YouTube channel with millions of subscribers, but his channel got deleted after one of his forum members killed 2 sisters as a sacrifice to Lucifuge Rofocale. He had more subscribers than any occult influencer today. I think his downfall was either the result of his magick backfiring, or maybe he was cursed by some Haitians for selling a Vodou book.

The real reason most occultists don't support him is because he talked about taboo stuff like human sacrifice. He was one of the few black magicians to embrace the truly dark aspects of magick.

This is his website

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
he has been summoned to swallow a gallon of tranny cum

@thenightstalker666