You can tell if another man is dominant/high t by their eyes

D

Deleted member 23324

Silver
I’ve found that even if you have high t features such as good jaw, brow ridge, etc, you can still have an innocent weak look to your eyes.

It’s very common for teenagers to have but once you start to go through the struggles of life it usually goes away.

Doing things like lifting weights, money-maxxing, or any form of self improvement/overcoming obstacles will get rid of this weak look.

Sounds red-pillish but it’s true. It’s almost like an aura in a sense.

If you’ve ever heard of “soldier eyes” it’s the equivalent of that, but that’s it taken to the extreme.

women usually retain this innocent look far longer, usually well into their 30s since they don’t usually go through difficult times as much as we do.

Eyes are the windows to the soul.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, thereallegend, Tonymontana and 2 others
Cope it’s all genetics

Cope it’s all genetics
Genetics + environment both matter. What you don’t realize is a lot of the chads you worship had to work on themselves at least in some way to get to where they are, but that’s not the point of the post.

Genetics + environment both matter. What you don’t realize is a lot of the chads you worship had to work on themselves at least in some way to get to where they are, but that’s not the point of the post.
Just have good genetics theory

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
Doing things like lifting weights, money-maxxing, or any form of self improvement/overcoming obstacles will get rid of this weak look.
Lifting destroys your health and longetivity, and moneymaxxing are useless outside of paying for plastic surgery. You can't buy anything that matters (beauty, health, love, etc) There's no improvement because the only things that matter are genetic.
If you’ve ever heard of “soldier eyes” it’s the equivalent of that, but that’s it taken to the extreme.
Soldiers are slaves, they are tool who's ready to die for rich people.
Basically, you're advocating that a man should become an abused dog to impress other men by being able to handle more abuse than they are.

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and beypazarisoda0
hunter eyes and compact mid face moggs

Lifting destroys your health and longetivity, and moneymaxxing are useless outside of paying for plastic surgery. You can't buy anything that matters (beauty, health, love, etc) There's no improvement because the only things that matter are genetic.

Basically, you're advocating that a man should become an abused dog to impress other men by being able to handle more abuse than they are.
Lifting like a power lifter, sure it can destroy health and longevity but lifting in moderation will only help you assuming you don’t have shit genetics.

Also straw man on the second part. I never said become a soldier. If you’re going to go through difficult times you have to come out on top, that’s what gives you the t boost. There’s tons of studies saying that if you challenge yourself and win, you get an extreme t boost, but if it’s the opposite and you lose, your t will drop like crazy. These soldiers are all being abused and used as slaves so no shit you shouldn’t do that.

yup adrenaline ages you like crazy so wars/dangerous sports will make you age as fk... feels like he aged 15 years in 4 years...
and his look before the war was a lot more seductive/charming and had better charisma wich disproves OP's opinion...

btw he was very handsome and looked very attractive it's so sad... ik the forum might rate him htn/chadlite but the dude had a turbo handsome/attractive face in 1941... rly sad

just get undereyes bags bro

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
yup adrenaline ages you like crazy so wars/dangerous sports will make you age as fk... feels like he aged 15 years in 4 years...
and his look before the war was a lot more seductive/charming and had better charisma wich disproves OP's opinion...
You dumbasses keep saying this disproves my opinion. Dumbass, I never said take it to this extreme. But challenging yourself in life on basic things will make you look more like a man.

You dumbasses keep saying this disproves my opinion. Dumbass, I never said take it to this extreme. But challenging yourself in life on basic things will make you look more like a man.
niga u literally said "soldiers eyes"... And yeah that look you're talking about is the look anyone with basic purposes in their lives has JFL... But guess what ? being a normie with that look won't give you any female attention :ROFLMAO:... So yeah obviously for mental health it's better to not rot and it's good to have purposes and sht, but that doesn't have any thing to do with blackpill and looksmax...
Your thread doesn't sound "redpilish" since IT ACTUALLY IS redpilish :lul:

JFL at this thread... People still think that girls are attracted to dominant warriors personality... NO BRO THEY RE ATTRACTED TO DOMINANT GENES NOT DOMINANT PERSONALITY U DELUDED BLUEPILLREDPILLCEL

niga u literally said "soldiers eyes"... And yeah that look you're talking about is the look anyone with basic purposes in their lives has JFL... But guess what ? being a normie with that look won't give you any female attention :ROFLMAO:... So yeah obviously for mental health it's better to not rot and it's good to have purposes and sht, but that doesn't have any thing to do with blackpill and looksmax...
Your thread doesn't sound "redpilish" since IT ACTUALLY IS redpilish :lul:
I said soldier eyes is it “taken to the extreme”. It was an example to make it easier to understand what I’m saying. You fags got nothing better to do than try to pick things apart and disagree with everything.

JFL at this thread... People still think that girls are attracted to dominant warriors personality... NO BRO THEY RE ATTRACTED TO DOMINANT GENES NOT DOMINANT PERSONALITY U DELUDED BLUEPILLREDPILLCEL
They’re attracted to BOTH dumbass

lifting makes my voice deeper, shoulders broad, and face look smooth. I dont lift a whole shitload, just 15 mins every day. Stop advocating people to be soy and weak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23324
btw he was very handsome and looked very attractive it's so sad... ik the forum might rate him htn/chadlite but the dude had a turbo handsome/attractive face in 1941... rly sad
I think that look is mostly because he lost weight due to poor and infrequent meals, lots of effort and little sleep. This is him in the 1960s(he was born in 1910):
kobytev.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: justleavemealone
I’ve found that even if you have high t features such as good jaw, brow ridge, etc, you can still have an innocent weak look to your eyes.

It’s very common for teenagers to have but once you start to go through the struggles of life it usually goes away.
OK, but that doesn't sound like a "high T" thing.