autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality
Holy fuck like get a clue
Hahahahahshhs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, AlexBrown84, datboijj and 4 others
You want to know what this oldcels joke was?
"if ur white and get with ethnics its a humiliation ritual, call that shit water boarding".

What. The. Fuck.
What does it mean??
What does race-mixing have to do with water-boarding?

And he calls me an Ipad baby.

@noobs don't you fucking dare pretend you understood this oldcels ramblings.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
have u never heard of water boarding
Yes, it's a torture method.
How in the world is a torture method similar to getting with ethnics as a white?

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TechnoBoss and halloweed
You want to know what this oldcels joke was?
"if ur white and get with ethnics its a humiliation ritual, call that shit water boarding".

What. The. Fuck.
What does it mean??
What does race-mixing have to do with water-boarding?

And he calls me an Ipad baby.
too much writing buddybroskimandembro

• WTF
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Buddy you called getting with ethnics a humiliation ritual, then said to call it water-boarding.
Just explain it to me.
Some things are just left better unsaid

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and TechnoBoss
I honestly done care what you type on just shut up, kid
You do care you literally keep responding, old man.
Your blood pressure seems to be rising, maybe go take a nap?

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You do care you literally keep responding, old man.
Your blood pressure seems to be rising, maybe go take a nap?
Go get mogged by high school chads punk
Jahahahab

What do you mean, old man?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead,Kiddo.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot.

I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead,Kiddo.
What the sigma, old man?

• JFL
Reactions: piec
.Org roast battle

bitchboy was for sure an ipadcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Spamming 'dnr nigger/kys cuck' for hours a day isnt ragebait its a mental illness hes the most aggressive fag ever he even managed to find an aggresive pfp that perfectly matches the way he types
Who are you talking about

Spamming 'dnr nigger/kys cuck' for hours a day isnt ragebait its a mental illness hes the most aggressive fag ever he even managed to find an aggresive pfp that perfectly matches the way he types
frl
im so happy that jap chinkcuck gooko is finally banned

• Love it
Reactions: leanmaxx74
i was raised by an ipad i started before the ipad existed, but i would spend most of my free time there, and anytime i could get away with it i would look at it during class

I was an iPad kid. Is it obvious?

• JFL