You Cannot Stop Hair Loss On Testosterone Cycle. Even With Dutasteride.

S

samskeyti

Iron
I don't have enough knowledge about the topic and open to hear from users who know what they're talking about. I'm just going to throw in something hypothetical. Let's say you are prone to male pattern baldness.(I'm one of those unlucky individuals.) 0.5 mg dutasteride works for %99 of male pattern baldness sufferers. It has been shown to reduce scalp dht (which matters drastically more than serum dht when it comes to hair loss) by %51. Let's say your scalp dht level is 100 mg. I'm making all these numbers up. When you take 0.5 mg dutasteride, it decreases to 49 mg, and it's enough for you to not suffer anymore unless you are an extremely unlucky, isolated case. Then you decided to do a testosterone only steroid cycle for your bulk to finally beat being skinny-fat/skinny/fat etc in a relatively short period of time. You inject 500 mg testosterone enanthate per week. An average male produces approx. 42 mg testosterone per week. A portion of that 500 mg testosterone is the amount of enanthate esther which is not an adrogen, so you inject around 440-450 mg testosterone which is basically 10 times higher than what your body used to produce prior to cycle. This probably means that your scalp dht is now 10 times higher than the off-cycle value. Let's say you wanted to go way safer and increased your dutasteride dose to 2.5 mg per day which has been shown to reduce scalp dht by %79. At the end of all those, you will end up having something like 210 mg scalp dht, which is surprisingly 2.1 times higher than your pre-dutasteride level. According to such a calculation, it's almost impossible to retain your hain on a test only cycle even if you skyrocket your dutasteride dose. How can people accomplish this? What's the mistake I'm doing while calculating all those?

I don't have enough knowledge about the topic and open to hear from users who know what they're talking about. I'm just going to throw in something hypothetical. Let's say you are prone to male pattern baldness.(I'm one of those unlucky individuals.) 0.5 mg dutasteride works for %99 of male pattern baldness sufferers. It has been shown to reduce scalp dht (which matters drastically more than serum dht when it comes to hair loss) by %51. Let's say your scalp dht level is 100 mg. I'm making all these numbers up. When you take 0.5 mg dutasteride, it decreases to 49 mg, and it's enough for you to not suffer anymore unless you are an extremely unlucky, isolated case. Then you decided to do a testosterone only steroid cycle for your bulk to finally beat being skinny-fat/skinny/fat etc in a relatively short period of time. You inject 500 mg testosterone enanthate per week. An average male produces approx. 42 mg testosterone per week. A portion of that 500 mg testosterone is the amount of enanthate esther which is not an adrogen, so you inject around 440-450 mg testosterone which is basically 10 times higher than what your body used to produce prior to cycle. This probably means that your scalp dht is now 10 times higher than the off-cycle value. Let's say you wanted to go way safer and increased your dutasteride dose to 2.5 mg per day which has been shown to reduce scalp dht by %79. At the end of all those, you will end up having something like 210 mg scalp dht, which is surprisingly 2.1 times higher than your pre-dutasteride level. According to such a calculation, it's almost impossible to retain your hain on a test only cycle even if you skyrocket your dutasteride dose. How can people accomplish this? What's the mistake I'm doing while calculating all those?
Well. Derek from mpmd has done it succesfully associating Ru and nizoral shampoo to DUT on cycle

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou, Deleted member 23558 and samskeyti
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, jojoyou, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Dut and RU is safe with 500 test. The correlation between scalp dht and test injected isn’t as linear as you described.

• +1
Reactions: samskeyti
RU is the key here

Dut and RU is safe with 500 test. The correlation between scalp dht and test injected isn’t as linear as you described.
So pyrilutamide instead of RU should work even better since it has a higher binding affinity than both test and dht at least according to what's been revealed.

So pyrilutamide instead of RU should work even better since it has a higher binding affinity than both test and dht at least according to what's been revealed.
Is Pyril really more effective than RU? What about combing the two?

Is Pyril really more effective than RU? What about combing the two?
Yes, it has way higher binding affinity than RU. It's been confirmed. Not only that, pyrilutamide on its own has an efficacy on par with 2.5 dutasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Yes, it has way higher binding affinity than RU. It's been confirmed. Not only that, pyrilutamide on its own has an efficacy on par with 2.5 dutasteride.
How do you mix the powder?

That would be like combining finasteride and dutasteride, useless.
Is it better then RU? Does it work with compounds aside from Test?

Is it better then RU? Does it work with compounds aside from Test?
On paper, everything suggests it's better than RU, yes.
Not sure what you mean by your second question

On paper, everything suggests it's better than RU, yes.
Not sure what you mean by your second question
Will it protect against hairloss from 5ar reduced steroids like primo?

Will it protect against hairloss from 5ar reduced steroids like primo?
Hard to say, people have barely started to get their hands on underground pyrilutamide, I got mine today.

I'll give you an example of a guy who's been on min and fin for years, *and* his blasting test and primo.

After adding pyrilutamide he recovered his temples after 5 weeks

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, makeme183 and Deleted member 2268
Hard to say, people have barely started to get their hands on underground pyrilutamide, I got mine today.

I'll give you an example of a guy who's been on min and fin for years, *and* his blasting test and primo.

Does oral minox help or it’s all pyril?

Does oral minox help or it’s all pyril?
No clue, guy there had been on oral minoxidil well over a year before he added pyri.

It's way too early to draw any conclusions, as I said, people are just getting their hands on underground pyri. The Chinese studies are very promising though

• +1
No clue, guy there had been on oral minoxidil well over a year before he added pyri.

It's way too early to draw any conclusions, as I said, people are just getting their hands on underground pyri. The Chinese studies are very promising though
That’s why I’m saying to stack with RU. I wouldn’t want to get on a 500 mg dose of test with an experimental anti androgen id want to be sure I’m protecting agains scalp androgens so the RU acts as a hedge if pyril isn’t effective.

That’s why I’m saying to stack with RU. I wouldn’t want to get on a 500 mg dose of test with an experimental anti androgen id want to be sure I’m protecting agains scalp androgens so the RU acts as a hedge if pyril isn’t effective.
It makes zero sense at all to do that. Again, do some Google searching on how they work.

Never heard of pyril before, is it an oral drug or topical on scalp like ru and minox?

It makes zero sense at all to do that. Again, do some Google searching on how they work.
There’s no evidence pyril works or that it will work for an individual. If RU has worked for me before why would I go into a blast cycle with an experimental compound when I have something t that already works. Do you know what hedging fucking means

There’s no evidence pyril works or that it will work for an individual. If RU has worked for me before why would I go into a blast cycle with an experimental compound when I have something t that already works. Do you know what hedging fucking means
It's not as experimental as you think. Phase II trials have already been done and the official data has been revealed. It's even a bit stronger than 2.5 mg dutasteride. Pyrilutamide's binding affinitiy (IC50)= 0.28 uM, x4 higher than RU58841 (1.1 approx) Pyrilutamide outcompetes dht while RU can't. Why not use pyrilutamide, a compound that outcompetes dht for sure and use ru instead? Plus, pyrilutamide's systemic absorption is little to none.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, makeme183, Realism and 1 other person
Read the part where I mentioned "promising chinese studies"
Here it is translated:

Last edited:
  • +1

Holy shit, pyril seems to be the god send. I got sides on RU, and I've lost probably half of my denisty after a year on TRT

if RU gives u no sides, stick with it. Pyril is more for people who got sides (in my case heart and lung pain) from RU

if RU gives u no sides, stick with it. Pyril is more for people who got sides (in my case heart and lung pain) from RU
Why stick with RU? It cannot even outcompete dht while pyrilutamide's binding affinity to AR is 2 times higher than dht, and 10 times higher than testosterone? There is some risk of hair loss on dutasteride + RU, while it's extremely lower for dutasteride + pyri user when on steroids.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Realism
Why stick with RU? It cannot even outcompete dht while pyrilutamide's binding affinity to AR is 2 times higher than dht, and 10 times higher than testosterone? There is some risk of hair loss on dutasteride + RU, while it's extremely lower for dutasteride + pyri user when on steroids.
Because RU is proven to work for a decade. I've seen so many accounts of crazy growth

Pyro has less proven results of actually working

• +1
Because RU is proven to work for a decade. I've seen so many accounts of crazy growth

Pyro has less proven results of actually working
It has already gone 2 full trials and shown to be more effective than 2.5 mg dutasteride. Pyrilutamide has more human studies done and documented than RU.

It has already gone 2 full trials and shown to be more effective than 2.5 mg dutasteride. Pyrilutamide has more human studies done and documented than RU.
let's hope you're right. I'll be ordering some soon. that gook on hairilicously was selling it but it's out of stock.

where are you ordering yours from?

• +1
Reactions: samskeyti
let's hope you're right. I'll be ordering some soon. that gook on hairilicously was selling it but it's out of stock.

where are you ordering yours from?
I haven't used it yet but I've read all the revealed legit data about it. I've been on daily oral dutasteride and 10 mg oral minoxidil since 2020 and maintaining my NW1 hair. I used to be NW2 prior to the treatment. I will order pyrilutamide from minoxidilmax or anagen, I haven't decided yet, if I source testosterone enanthate or a legit esther of testosterone to fix my skinny fat problem. By the way pyrilutamide's binding affinity is 0.28 nM while it's 0.60 nM for dht. The lower the value is, the higher the binding affinity of the molecule to androgen receptor. It's binding affinity is exactly 2.14 times higher than dht. As far as I know, dht's binding affinity is 5 times higher than testosterone. So with all those numbers, pyrilutamide's binding affinity is 10.7 times higher than testosterone. Most people will not need any extra treatment besides pyrilutamide to save their hair unless they're on supraphysiological doses of testosterone. 2.5 mg dutasteride + pyrilutamide should do the job for 250-500 mg testosterone weekly. That's my final conclusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
I will order pyrilutamide from minoxidilmax or anagen, I haven't decided yet
All current Pyril sellers get their supplies from the same source currently, as there is only one.

will pyril kill my dick even more

JFL at gymcels/roidcels stressing over their hairfall, their dick/balls not working, and their body/estrogen & other unnatural shit.

All when you can have hair, functioning dick/balls and decent body without needing to roidcel at all.... But enjoy your antiandrogens, DHT blockers & chemical augmentation/castrations all so you can look like a walking water-bubble with heart disease 10-20 years down the road.

You heavy roided niggas sacrifice fertility, DHT, and make yourself more likely to die younger just to look unnaturally big for little SMV growth without having had a great base to begin with, which in that case you probably did not need to blast gear anyways to bodymaxx.

Reminder that whatever a gymcel or roidcel tells you, 99% of the time you'd probably want to do the complete opposite.

They tell you to blast gear ... Take a small amount at best.

They tell you to use fin/dut/etc. you should hold back unless you want to DHTmin and effectively masculinemin too as well.

They tell you to follow a specific diet/workout routine, you're probably better off following whatever diet/routine you want/feel like.

They call you a bitch or a faggot, you have to remember that > 50% of guys on big test or tren end up fucking other men/trannies anyways.

Last edited:
JFL at gymcels/roidcels stressing over their hairfall, their dick/balls not working, and their body/estrogen & other unnatural shit.

All when you can have hair, functioning dick/balls and decent body without needing to roidcel at all.... But enjoy your antiandrogens, DHT blockers & chemical augmentation/castrations all so you can look like a walking water-bubble with heart disease 10-20 years down the road.

You heavy roided niggas sacrifice fertility, DHT, and make yourself more likely to die younger just to look unnaturally big for little SMV growth without having had a great base to begin with, which in that case you probably did not need to blast gear anyways to bodymaxx.

Reminder that whatever a gymcel or roidcel tells you, 99% of the time you'd probably want to do the complete opposite.

They tell you to blast gear ... Take a small amount at best.

They tell you to use fin/dut/etc. you should hold back unless you want to DHTmin and effectively masculinemin too as well.

They tell you to follow a specific diet/workout routine, you're probably better off following whatever diet/routine you want/feel like.

They call you a bitch or a faggot, you have to remember that > 50% of guys on big test or tren end up fucking other men/trannies anyways.
94A2B764 F7FA 4240 AD75 4450DDB3F4C0

• +1
I haven't used it yet but I've read all the revealed legit data about it. I've been on daily oral dutasteride and 10 mg oral minoxidil since 2020 and maintaining my NW1 hair. I used to be NW2 prior to the treatment. I will order pyrilutamide from minoxidilmax or anagen, I haven't decided yet, if I source testosterone enanthate or a legit esther of testosterone to fix my skinny fat problem. By the way pyrilutamide's binding affinity is 0.28 nM while it's 0.60 nM for dht. The lower the value is, the higher the binding affinity of the molecule to androgen receptor. It's binding affinity is exactly 2.14 times higher than dht. As far as I know, dht's binding affinity is 5 times higher than testosterone. So with all those numbers, pyrilutamide's binding affinity is 10.7 times higher than testosterone. Most people will not need any extra treatment besides pyrilutamide to save their hair unless they're on supraphysiological doses of testosterone. 2.5 mg dutasteride + pyrilutamide should do the job for 250-500 mg testosterone weekly. That's my final conclusion.
Where is your source for the 0.28 nM