You cannot trust Godless people to prepare your food.

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
This is why I will never eat at Chinese or Indian restaurants. They are a Godless peoples with no moral compass to abide by. The only thing they are concerned with is their bottom line and you are at their mercy with what you consume from them.

If your food fell on the floor before being served, it will be going right back on that pan/wok and still served to you. If the food is old, improperly stored, touched their ecoli ridden hands, etc—you will still be consuming it.

I find it fascinating how the one and only time I have ever gotten food poisoning was the first time I ordered Indian food at a local restaurant. NEVER AGAIN.

Godless people are immoral and completely untrustworthy and irredeemable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, TsarTsar444, HitAndRun and 17 others
This is why I will never eat at Chinese or Indian restaurants. They are a Godless peoples with no moral compass to abide by. The only thing they are concerned with is their bottom line and you are at their mercy with what you consume from them.

If your food fell on the floor before being served, it will be going right back on that pan/wok and still served to you. If the food is old, improperly stored, touched their ecoli ridden hands, etc—you will still be consuming it.

I find it fascinating how the one and only time I have ever gotten food poisoning was the first time I ordered Indian food at a local restaurant. NEVER AGAIN.

Jfl at going out to eat :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Sounds like you're just racist towards indians and not biased against non religious people.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nigkook, Thebbcmaxxer, Michael Myers and 2 others
old white woman ah post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, nigkook, xegigi and 7 others
Sounds like you're just racist towards indians and not biased against non religious people.
Why did you conveniently leave the Chinese out of this? Retarded faggot. I have multiple Christian Indian acquaintances and they’re lovely people. Stop selectively reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook and Vermilioncore
Im a pagan catachumine

I prayed to Odin and got my wish a week later, fuck yahweh

pray to the Gods of your people for results

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, gribsufer1, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Why did you conveniently leave the Chinese out of this? Retarded faggot. I have multiple Christian Indian acquaintances and they’re lovely people. Stop selectively reading
Yeah you're racist against chinese too. You're not a christian, you're a hatefulled fuck who follows Satan more than Jesus.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Thebbcmaxxer and Deleted member 51576
And that, folks, is why I only eat kosher. :feelshah:

yes this is one aspect of christianity rarely touched upon. you can trust your fellow white christians to have the self monitoring/governance and that is reflected in their appeals to an all seeing god, not to cut corners, or wipe their shitholes with their hands like deathniks,

• +1
U sound like a fucking dork bro

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer

Godless people are also rich owners of luxury restaurants, most poor people have to cope and believe in something divine that might help them lol

• +1
Reactions: ingram33 and Donquixote

I honestly agree, even tho I’m on the fence about Christianity, used to be a quite devout Christian, not influenced by parents or anybody, I think societies that have been religious before are way more moral, despite what’s going on now, chinks never had this, they have and always will be the robot drone soulless army

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Aren’t you a manlet? People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, dork
Btw if you don’t mind me asking bhai, what ethnicity are you ?

• +1
Aren’t you a manlet? People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones, dork
I’m 6’4 pussy. Jfl ppl like u irl are the most annoying type of ppl. Ur god doesn’t exist pussy there is nothing for u out there

I’m 6’4 pussy. Jfl ppl like u irl are the most annoying type of ppl. Ur god doesn’t exist pussy there is nothing for u out there
You are 5’9”, do not try to lie, little manlet. I’ve seen your previous comments affirming so.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
You are 5’9”, do not try to lie, little manlet. I’ve seen your previous comments affirming so.
I had growth spurt im 6’4 niger

• JFL
I honestly agree, even tho I’m on the fence about Christianity, used to be a quite devout Christian, not influenced by parents or anybody, I think societies that have been religious before are way more moral, despite what’s going on now, chinks never had this, they have and always will be the robot drone soulless army
ur a fucking idiot, when China was confucianist it was really cool

Only eat at turks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back