YOU CANT ASCEND NATURALLY

LOST

LOST

Gold
I see here in this forum many people asking about "optimization"...about natural strategies to look better....and that shit ONLY WORKS if you are a chad already.
Most of us need the unnatural ways, maybe steroids, maybe gh, maybe fillers or surgeries, but PLEASE KILL UR FAITH ON NATURAL MIRACLES!!!!

Now we have tons of posibilites and people here is trying to play safe and take 0 risks BUT they also wanna ascend and become decent/good looking.
If using some serums, mewing and sucking dicks would ascend people...most of you would be gigachads already, but things dont go this way wether ur like it or not.

GUYS, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS TAKE SOME RISKS OR DIE COPING
WAKE UP

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, Deleted member 8988 and 13 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
cope, I used retin a for 15 minutes and grew bones instantly.

• +1
Reactions: LOST
If using some serums, mewing and sucking dicks would ascend people...most of you would be gigachads already,
Shots fired

The ONLY way someone can ascend naturally is losing weight if they are fat. I really wish this forum would focus more on in depth surgery info.

• +1
Reactions: mecmec
The ONLY way someone can ascend naturally is losing weight if they are fat. I really wish this forum would focus more on in depth surgery info.
agree with that, one of the most radical changes someone can do is that, losing fat.
other than that...yes some better quality skin, a bit darker skin...blah blah...nothing that would really make u real difference

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and weebcel
I see here in this forum many people asking about "optimization"...about natural strategies to look better....and that shit ONLY WORKS if you are a chad already.
Most of us need the unnatural ways, maybe steroids, maybe gh, maybe fillers or surgeries, but PLEASE KILL UR FAITH ON NATURAL MIRACLES!!!!

Now we have tons of posibilites and people here is trying to play safe and take 0 risks BUT they also wanna ascend and become decent/good looking.
If using some serums, mewing and sucking dicks would ascend people...most of you would be gigachads already, but things dont go this way wether ur like it or not.

WAKE UP
We live in a world with manufactured standards that makes people want artificial modifications in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15884
hop on PEDs leggo

fuuck so true. this thread literally motivated me. brb getting on tren

WAKE UP
I've had a cosmetic surgery done already. It was dangerous as hell. Someone put a laser into my mouth.

WAKE UP
Yes but don’t waste your time trying to convince these ppl. The average iq of this forum is around 75. Let them continue with their bonesmashing and mewing placebo effect circle jerk

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and LOST
had a dude bonesmashing with a hammer last month

WAKE UP
Ive had rhino, UEE fillers, fat loss improve skin, maintain my hair, clean shave.

Attention is now night and day genuinely. Just took some focus and determination to get the surgery done.
Now want to max my body out, would then be fully looksmaxxed imo.
Maybe get prp for under eyes or fillers too

• +1
Reactions: LOST