You cant be a normie with bad vision

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
You guys should get lasik asap it changed my life completely I wish I had done it when I was 18

They have this new procedure relex smile I already feel way better 2 more months until I return to boxing.

When I wore contacts girls treated me like shit I had to worry about taking them out in the pool when I was in bed with a girl etc.

Having glasses or contacts is a massive failo...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, Ricochet and Deleted member 16677
6k is expensive

Try fixing your pheno first before you worry about lasik 😹😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Try fixing your pheno first before you worry about lasik 😹😹

Lol I already did the surgery bro the results are amazing

I'm still an incel because of some other shit tho

Gotta wonder if having shit vision makes you come across even more aspie because you can't even really SEE people's facial expressions.

You guys should get lasik asap it changed my life completely I wish I had done it when I was 18

They have this new procedure relex smile I already feel way better 2 more months until I return to boxing.

When I wore contacts girls treated me like shit I had to worry about taking them out in the pool when I was in bed with a girl etc.

Having glasses or contacts is a massive failo...
How did girls even know you had contacts?

How did girls even know you had contacts?

You gotta take them out before going in the pool and also when u sleep with them after fucking

You gotta take them out before going in the pool and also when u sleep with them after fucking
Bro it's like a 30 second thing just say you have to take a piss and take them out. Almost everyone is shortsighted in our generation if you only care about looksmaxing there's a dozen of things you should probably spend money on before you get your eyes fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and MentalistKebab
This is the stupid thread I’ve read today. No one notices contacts in real life, so they can’t be a failo. Clearly you don’t wear them.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab