YOU CANT BE AVERGE DUDE

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
TO ASCEND YOU NEED TO BE FAMOUS, MORE THAN AVERGE DUDE THAT WALKS DOWN THE STREET YOU NEED TO BE WELL KNOWN HUMAN, FAMOUS, SUPREME HUMAN BEING.

You don't need to be famous but average is invisible. If one of your features is slightly above average it's invisible you need to be well above average in some feature

You don't need to be famous but average is invisible. If one of your features is slightly above average it's invisible you need to be well above average in some feature
DUDE HOW YOU CAN BE KING OF THE WORLD WITHOUT FAME? DO YOU THINK ANY MAN WILL COME CLOSE TO LIFE OF DICAPRIO PITT OR DEEP? BEAUTIFULL, RICH AND FAMOUS. YOU NEED FAME MONEY AND LOOKS TO LIVE ON DIFFERENT DIMENSION THAN NORMIES TO MOG THEM IN EVERY WAY BE KING OF LIFE. DO YOU GL GUY CAN FUCK AVA MAX, LIMA OR GIGI HADID? YOU NEED SOME FSME MONEY AND LOOKS. ALL 3

DUDE HOW YOU CAN BE KING OF THE WORLD WITHOUT FAME? DO YOU THINK ANY MAN WILL COME CLOSE TO LIFE OF DICAPRIO PITT OR DEEP? BEAUTIFULL, RICH AND FAMOUS. YOU NEED FAME MONEY AND LOOKS TO LIVE ON DIFFERENT DIMENSION THAN NORMIES TO MOG THEM IN EVERY WAY BE KING OF LIFE. DO YOU GL GUY CAN FUCK AVA MAX, LIMA OR GIGI HADID? YOU NEED SOME FSME MONEY AND LOOKS. ALL 3
If you're shooting for the stars sure. I just want a decent looking wife.

If you're shooting for the stars sure. I just want a decent looking wife.
HAHA. DECENT LOOKING WIFE. I WANT FUCK SUPERMODELS, STARS ETC. I WANT FEW HOUSES, SUPERCARS, YACHTS AND TONS OF JBS ORBITING ME. I WANT 20MIL INTAGRAM FOLOWERS AT LEAST. I WANT TO BE BEAUTIFULL, RICH AND FAMOUS.

Indeed, you have to climb a mountain only then finally to settle with an average girl in ltr

men have the strength and genius but piss poor dark triad traits

only then finally to settle with an average girl in ltr

I WANT AVA MAX IN LTR AND I WANT ALL MODELS FOIDS ON MY COCK RIGHT NOW FUCKING HAREM

another deadly sin - wrath