You can’t be beatyfull with brown eyes

big black monkey

big black monkey

Iron
I got really dark brown and I think i would look much better with lighter eyes any of you got any advices ik every surgery but I’m searching after a natural way if there is not one I will do surgery I guess but if there is one please tell me

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nigger shut the fuck up and be mogged by Richard Ramirez

Attachments

• 5C9A6B02-22C3-4E9E-A580-429AA283D565_4_5005_c.jpeg
    5C9A6B02-22C3-4E9E-A580-429AA283D565_4_5005_c.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dark.max, piec, cnejjew and 1 other person
I got really dark brown and I think i would look much better with lighter eyes any of you got any advices ik every surgery but I’m searching after a natural way if there is not one I will do surgery I guess but if there is one please tell me
You can be beautiful with brown eyes. There are plenty of unmogable individuals with brown eyes, including chico. You honestly need to put in work on the rest of your features; almost nobody, but those attempting to spread false ideology about how you need "light coloring" for every feature believes this. This is simply a belief limiting you from reaching your full potential. Lock in buddy.

You are right bro. Will never be Gl. Its over. Screw my parents for not giving me light blue eyes.

You can be beautiful with brown eyes. There are plenty of unmogable individuals with brown eyes, including chico. You honestly need to put in work on the rest of your features; almost nobody, but those attempting to spread false ideology about how you need "light coloring" for every feature believes this. This is simply a belief limiting you from reaching your full potential. Lock in buddy.
Chico has light brown eyes cope birch
No psl god has t50s

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and big black monkey
Bro Chico is 0 of 1.000.000 it’s just fact that you are look simply better if you have lighter eyes it’s more stunning and looks very good

Bro Chico is 0 of 1.000.000 it’s just fact that you are look simply better if you have lighter eyes it’s more stunning and looks very good
Yeah, but you will still look disgusting with light eyes and no good features to make up for it. Light eyes is such a big cope if you have a recessed jaw, a poor maxilla, a weak eye area. You'll never be considered attractive even if you do have light colored eyes.

Yeah, but you will still look disgusting with light eyes and no good features to make up for it. Light eyes is such a big cope if you have a recessed jaw, a poor maxilla, a weak eye area. You'll never be considered attractive even if you do have light colored eyes.
Bro I’m not ugly but blue eyes will make you a 100 times more attractive

• +1
Reactions: cnejjew
Wasn't implying you were ugly. My bad bro. I was just saying that it usually just cope for a lot of ethnic people since they believe that having light eyes will automatically make them "attractive". I agree that, for some people, it will help enhance their features more and make it more appealing. But, if you don't have a good base, you won't look attractive at all.

Also, if you want light eyes, just buy contacts.

You can be a chadlite even with dark eyes but you have to have a certain type of phenotype

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
true i agree blue eyes will often look better but there is different types of blue eyes and i dont just mean those letter + number combinations like a10 t50 bla bla bla, i mean stuff like limbal rings etc. im not sure if you live in. a country where theres a lot of blue eyes around but i do and you will quickly notice how some people the first thing u see about them is their blue eyes and others if you didnt have a picture of them or have them in front of you, you likely couldnt recall them having blue eyes as theirs just arent striking

i see no point in living if i cant be beatyfull….

• +1
Reactions: big black monkey