NTpilled
My current high iq thoughts

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, RAMU KAKA, flippasav and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
I have a tall chadlite freind who isn't pretty introverted and not that talkative.
he probably gets treates well by others which makes him immediatey NT back tho am i right?

you will automatically be happy if ur GL
if u have autism u have it but GL dopamine will mask it well look at henry cavill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 49926
he probably gets treates well by others which makes him immediatey NT back tho am i right?
Not really he’s clearly not a social butterfly when it comes to talking to people, but he’s good looking enough that everyone just treats him well. He was on homecoming court and has had multiple girls ask him out.

Not really he’s clearly not a social butterfly when it comes to talking to people, but he’s good looking enough that everyone just treats him well. He was on homecoming court and has had multiple girls ask him out.
let me guess, these were nerdy LTBs-MTBs

At first most people treat me good, act overly friendy and sometimes offer me additional respect just for my appearance.
But the moment they notice I'm non nt they lose interest.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 49926 and Deleted member 39140
let me guess, these were nerdy LTBs-MTBs
One was a white high ltb idk the other one. Funny thing is that the white ltb has been trying to get with him for like a year but he keeps denying her.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
One was a high white ltb idk the other one. Funny thing is that the white ltb has been trying to get with him for like a year but he keeps denying her.
I KNEW IT

Why do these LTB-MTB bitches think they have a chance with non-NT chadlite because he's "QUIRKY TEE HEE"?

How did she react and what's his actual type?

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
I KNEW IT
Bear in mind when I say non-NT I just mean shy and reserved (the least talkative in our 10 person group) he doesn’t have actual autism.
Why do these LTB-MTB bitches think they have a chance with non-NT chadlite because he's "QUIRKY TEE HEE"?
Hypergamy they probably they think they have a chance with them because he’s not as out going and thus doesn’t have as many options.
How did she react and
He took her to homecoming with their mutual freind group to be nice but didn’t dance with her. She made a TikTok complaining about how they’re not talking and for the last year she’s been trying to get with him by going to all of his soccer games.
what's his actual type?
Hard to say like I said he’s not outgoing so while he could have a lot of chicks he’s too shy to go for people. Most people he does know all ltbs since were in advance classes together.

He had a crush on this ltb he grew up with but she got a bf, then he met some chick off Snapchat he had a crush on who I’m guessing was hot but she yelled at him for being on his phone when they met up (probaly anxious) so he got depressed, most recently this other ltb he wasn’t that into started dancing with him during homecoming and he started going out with her. Tbh I think he settled for her because he didn’t have the balls to go after chicks he didn’t know especially after getting yelled at by the one hot chick he had a crush on.

• +1
autists are more attractive than the general population due to some distinct facial characteristics + more resilient to some signs of ageing due to not being very expressive or outgoing.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Xangsane
autists are more attractive than the general population due to some distinct facial characteristics + more resilient to some signs of ageing due to not being very expressive or outgoing.
Really

>Some of the frequent facial features of autism are a broader upper face, shorter middle face, wider eyes, bigger mouth, and the philtrum

some of these are positive traits in terms of attraction, as you can imagine.

they have broad square foreheads, their mid faces don't tend to be elongated, their ipd is above average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and Xangsane
Bear in mind when I say non-NT I just mean shy and reserved (the least talkative in our 10 person group) he doesn’t have actual autism.
I Gotcha. I'm a diagnosed autist
Who would you say he looks like?
Hypergamy they probably they think they have a chance with them because he’s not as out going and thus doesn’t have as many options.
Exactly. From what I observe ltb - MTB love non NT Chadlites and htns. I got a lot of this attention at uni and I frankly wasn't interested in them
They think the outgoing frat boy wouldn't want them so they go after the lean prettyboy with dark circles under his eyes and oversized clothes
He took her to homecoming with their mutual freind group to be nice but didn’t dance with her. She made a TikTok complaining about how they’re not talking and for the last year she’s been trying to get with him by going to all of his soccer games.
Of course the entitled cunt will complain
Hard to say like I said he’s not outgoing so while he could have a lot of chicks he’s too shy to go for people. Most people he does know all ltbs since were in advance classes together.

He had a crush on this ltb he grew up with but she got a bf, then he met some chick off Snapchat he had a crush on who I’m guessing was hot but she yelled at him for being on his phone when they met up (probaly anxious) so he got depressed, most recently this other ltb he wasn’t that into started dancing with him during homecoming and he started going out with her. Tbh I think he settled for her because he didn’t have the balls to go after chicks he didn’t know especially after getting yelled at by the one hot chick he had a crush on.
Jesua Christ. I hope he finds someone better, but that's a lot of trauma he built up. Thinking hot girls are crazy and not worth an ltr

>Some of the frequent facial features of autism are a broader upper face, shorter middle face, wider eyes, bigger mouth, and the philtrum

they have broad square foreheads, their mid faces don't tend to be elongated, their ipd is above average.
Would you say I have autist face??

some of these i have

My cousin who models is extremely non nt. i feel like i have to parent her sometimes when we are out

• So Sad
note these are based on research on europeans, it might differ for mix or other ethnicities.
im eastern eu

• Hmm...
I Gotcha. I'm a diagnosed autist
Who would you say he looks like?
Brown haired, blue eyes, clear skin, and tall. He is also pretty lean and has six pack. Pretty much a pretty boy except he dresses like your average guy.
Exactly. From what I observe ltb - MTB love non NT Chadlites and htns. I got a lot of this attention at uni and I frankly wasn't interested in them
They think the outgoing frat boy wouldn't want them so they go after the lean prettyboy with dark circles under his eyes and oversized clothes
You can’t blame them to much tbh, I kind of think the same when going after chicks. A party chick is probaly ran through and will cheat while somone more reserved is less likely too.
Of course the entitled cunt will complain

Jesua Christ. I hope he finds someone better, but that's a lot of trauma he built up. Thinking hot girls are crazy and not worth an ltr
Yea I don’t think he’s redpilled or socially dominant enough to go after what he really wants. He was pressured into taking OG ltb to homecoming and probably won’t leave the one he’s dating now since she’s a safe bet.

Though tbh I don’t feel to bad for him. He basically cucked one of the guy he’s a freind of a freind with. This short Native American was dating the ltb before, but they broke up because he kept trying to get with other chicks who were prettier then her. The Native American was basically redpilled in how he acted so it’s intresting to me. He would be a class clown to gain social status as well as bullly the low status people. He’s extremely popular, but it only landed him a ltb which he failed to trade up for.

• +1
Brown haired, blue eyes, clear skin, and tall. He is also pretty lean and has six pack. Pretty much a pretty boy except he dresses like your average guy.
Would you say he looks like me??
You can’t blame them to much tbh, I kind of think the same when going after chicks. A party chick is probaly ran through and will cheat while somone more reserved is less likely too.
I find it so annoying tbh. A non NT chadlite deserves a quiet looksmatch or at least HTB+ and not those fucking LQNP nerdy girls who rot all day on wattpad.
Yea I don’t think he’s redpilled or socially dominant enough to go after what he really wants. He was pressured into taking OG ltb to homecoming and probably won’t leave the one he’s dating now since she’s a safe bet.
Who do you think he actually wants?
Though tbh I don’t feel to bad for him. He basically cucked one of the guy he’s a freind of a freind with. This short Native American was dating the ltb before, but they broke up because he kept trying to get with other chicks who were prettier then her. The Native American was basically redpilled in how he acted so it’s intresting to me. He would be a class clown to gain social status as well as bullly the low status people. He’s extremely popular, but it only landed him a ltb which he failed to trade up for.
I wonder if the ltb would end up settling for people she doesn't want.

from when getting banned and hopping on a new account is ok? @mods
2453002 7D57F747 69AB 418F AB7A 6B8CF9968386

Would you say he looks like me??
From you ai generated photos yea a bit.
I find it so annoying tbh. A non NT chadlite deserves a quiet looksmatch or at least HTB+ and not those fucking LQNP nerdy girls who rot all day on wattpad.
Women are hypergamous lol they’ll always try and get somone better than themselves.
Who do you think he actually wants?
Probably his looksmatch or atleast a htb. He has his pick of the litter but hasn’t gone for any which in my mind shows he was waiting for the right girl to come across.
I wonder if the ltb would end up settling for people she doesn't want.
The ltb girl he is with now settled for a short Native American, while the OG LTB kept chasing him for like a year. So I think it depends on how much the girl wants a relationship tbh. Lots of ltbs are ok with being used and abused by chad with the hopes they can lock them down, which caused the whole rise of situationships.

• +1
I kind of agree with this in a way, but also don’t.

A lot of people in my social circle think I’m good looking, and I get treated really well by girls and guys alike. Lots of IOIs from girls, occasional cold approach (maybe once a night at a small club); drunk guys always coming up and asking me to help them get girls, asking for gym advice, drunk telling me I’m good looking.

But in my head, whenever I meet a girl in the club who I fuck with, my mind doesn’t just think “ahh right place, right time, lucky we met each other”. My mind thinks “When was the last time I had a wank? Maybe that’s why it went well”, “How many litres of water did I have today? Maybe that’s why it went well”, “What body part did I work out in the gym today? Maybe that’s why it went well.”

Also should add I don’t drink, smoke, or do any drugs which is extremely non-NT. And I’m a strict Muslim, which in the UK is non-NT. I still “fit in” though cause I’m jacked and good looking. But I’ve managed to convince less fortunate-looking friends to stop drinking and be more like me, and rather than them come off as mysterious, they’re just seen as creepy/weirdos or are just completely invisible to everyone else.

• +1
From you ai generated photos yea a bit.
Not ai but what are our differences??
Women are hypergamous lol they’ll always try and get somone better than themselves.
They'll try to cope with muh nerdy muh quirky cute guy.
Probably his looksmatch or atleast a htb. He has his pick of the litter but hasn’t gone for any which in my mind shows he was waiting for the right girl to come across.
Exactly, I remember at uni quite a few girls, mostly low MTB or below, were interested in me. I wasn't. And because I'm a blue eyed half arab a substantial amount of them were ethnic. These were often bottom tier ethnics like darkskin black women (ngl attractive darkskin black women are attractive but these were beckies), south and southeast Asians. Higher tier ethnics like Latinas, means and neas were rarer. And yes nerdy white mtbs too.

My fiancée is mulatta and strong HTB because I am so picky. Not settling for sub Htb
The ltb girl he is with now settled for a short Native American, while the OG LTB kept chasing him for like a year. So I think it depends on how much the girl wants a relationship tbh. Lots of ltbs are ok with being used and abused by chad with the hopes they can lock them down, which caused the whole rise of situationships.
Do you think that prettyboy fucked them?

I kind of agree with this in a way, but also don’t.

A lot of people in my social circle think I’m good looking, and I get treated really well by girls and guys alike. Lots of IOIs from girls, occasional cold approach (maybe once a night at a small club); drunk guys always coming up and asking me to help them get girls, asking for gym advice, drunk telling me I’m good looking.

But in my head, whenever I meet a girl in the club who I fuck with, my mind doesn’t just think “ahh right place, right time, lucky we met each other”. My mind thinks “When was the last time I had a wank? Maybe that’s why it went well”, “How many litres of water did I have today? Maybe that’s why it went well”, “What body part did I work out in the gym today? Maybe that’s why it went well.”

Also should add I don’t drink, smoke, or do any drugs which is extremely non-NT. And I’m a strict Muslim, which in the UK is non-NT. I still “fit in” though cause I’m jacked and good looking. But I’ve managed to convince less fortunate-looking friends to stop drinking and be more like me, and rather than them come off as mysterious, they’re just seen as creepy/weirdos or are just completely invisible to everyone else.
I get the not drinking and smoking thing too and I was always looked down for it jfll

I get the not drinking and smoking thing too and I was always looked down for it jfll
I don’t get looked down on it really. A lot of girls say that they think it’s cool that I don’t drink. But I do know deep down they will think it’s a bit weird. My only problem is I’m just not on the same level as these hyper-drunk/high girls. And tbh I wouldn’t want that as a wife either.

• +1
Not ai but what are our differences??
I’ll just dm you a pic of him.
They'll try to cope with muh nerdy muh quirky cute guy.

Exactly, I remember at uni quite a few girls, mostly low MTB or below, were interested in me. I wasn't. And because I'm a blue eyed half arab a substantial amount of them were ethnic. These were often bottom tier ethnics like darkskin black women (ngl attractive darkskin black women are attractive but these were beckies), south and southeast Asians. Higher tier ethnics like Latinas, means and neas were rarer
Tbh I think it might just be that women appoarch people far less, but are more likely to the ugly they are. A ltb is rarely gonna be a chadlite’s first choice but given the opportunity most would smash the chick.
Do you think that prettyboy fucked them?
I think most ltbs can get atleast sex by approaching a guy since men have almost no standards. So yea your average ltb has gotten sex whenever she wanted just not a relationship.

• +1
I’ll just dm you a pic of him.
Thank you!
Tbh I think it might just be that women appoarch people far less, but are more likely to the ugly they are. A ltb is rarely gonna be a chadlite’s first choice but given the opportunity most would smash the chick.
Exactly so. And Chadlites often settle for Htb or above. If she's Indian or black even less likely as their smv is lower than white, latina, light mena or nea.
I think most ltbs can get atleast sex by approaching a guy since men have almost no standards. So yea your average ltb has gotten sex whenever she wanted just not a relationship.
Which looks level of foids do you think k have the highest body counts???

I don’t get looked down on it really. A lot of girls say that they think it’s cool that I don’t drink. But I do know deep down they will think it’s a bit weird. My only problem is I’m just not on the same level as these hyper-drunk/high girls. And tbh I wouldn’t want that as a wife either.
I was laughed at for it before. However the ones that respected me for my choice were ethnic girls.

I was laughed at for it before. However the ones that respected me for my choice were ethnic girls.
Which country was this in?

Cause I’ve had ethnic girls and white girls likewise think it’s cool that I don’t drink. Probs helps that I’m very clearly jacked, so they assume that I don’t drink because I’m a gym-lad (literally had loads say “you’re a gym lad aren’t you” when I say I don’t drink).

Tbf I’m able to be NT enough to flirt with them from here onwards but as soon as they clock that I’m a bit schizo, autistic, OCD, and have a huge fear/obsession with glioblastomas, they see me in a whole different way.