You can’t be happy and red/blackpilled

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
At some point you’re just gonna have to let go and learn to trust someone to be truly happy in a relationship. People like Andrew Tate, fresh and fit, etc. seem like angry losers who can’t get over the fact that they didn’t get laid before they statusmaxed

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor and Deleted member 24186
cope, if you want to lose half your shit then go ahead and marry a bitch

They're all multi millionaires who's main source of income and fame comes from them chatting shit online. I'm sure they're absolutely devasted that someone on a blackpill forum thinks they're angry losers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Pikabro
yes i’ve realized my obsession with facial aesthetics is making me insane

You can’t unswallow it it will always be on the back of your mind. I

They're all multi millionaires who's main source of income and fame comes from them chatting shit online. I'm sure they're absolutely devasted that someone on a blackpill forum thinks they're angry losers.
They’re still lames who’d be happier if they weren’t so paranoid and bitter against women

They’re still lames who’d be happier if they weren’t so paranoid and bitter against women
No they wouldn't, they have become famous millionaires by being skeptical of women and I can guarantee you they will all settle down when they're older.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Redpill is the best cope for men because it gives us goals to work towards. Bluepill is stupid. It makes no sense to just forget all the valuable blackpill knowledge we’ve accumulated and go back to being some naive sucker.

I’ll always have a hint of sadness in me because the truth. I cannot blind myself to it. It’s a Primal life and big men win and women are all sluts for them

True

But then you realize this community is deluded anyway

My prescription for my medicine sings another song.