You cant be NT as an incel

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Even if you have friends and a wide social circle, go out, socialize, if you are not getting laid, after a certain age, the lack of sex will start taking a toll on you.

You will invetiably become creepier, paranoid, avoidant, depressing, aspie. And the cortisol and stress of being aroud women you dont fuck will lead to hair loss, loss of collagen, wrinkles, low T. Its a downard spiral into autism and eventually, suicide.

what if you physically can't have sex because you're in a wheelchair or smth

met loads of funny NT disabled people

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
love the positive outlook

thx needed that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 209
dont their cawks work???
the one i remember the most was completely paralysed below his waist so i imagine not

or if it did, he wouldn't bother trying to get laid because he wouldn't feel it even if he could get a boner

the one i remember the most was completely paralysed below his waist so i imagine not

or if it did, he wouldn't bother trying to get laid because he wouldn't feel it even if he could get a boner

wish my cawk was paralyzed tbh ngl.

I have a NT brain but no friends irl, what am I doing wrong?

Even if you have friends and a wide social circle, go out, socialize, if you are not getting laid, after a certain age, the lack of sex will start taking a toll on you.

You will invetiably become creepier, paranoid, avoidant, depressing, aspie. And the cortisol and stress of being aroud women you dont fuck will lead to hair loss, loss of collagen, wrinkles, low T. Its a downard spiral into autism and eventually, suicide.
Described me
Screenshot 20200109 191944 orgbromitebromite