You cant be truly blackpilled if ur not goodlooking

ThreadMatters

ThreadMatters

SSG solja
We all know that if u put females on superiority scale u gonna act like ur a slave around her and she's like the queen.

But imagine telling a KHHV this shit while he didnt even have a fucking kiss in his life. You know that when a fucking girl will give him even the slightiest fucking touch on a leg our boy gonna melt and forget about this redpill shit in seconds

For exemple @BrendioEEE . He cucked himself for a bitch. Why? Bcs that was prolly his first bitch ever

So what i am sayin is u gotta have like over 100 fucking slays to truly dont give a fuck about womans. If ur a fucking virgin then the first girl to give u a signale u gonna act like a fucking cuck because you never experience it before.

I made this bcs i heard @Amnesia sayin shit like "dont give a fuck about womans boys" no shit u can have any fucking girl u want while we struggle to get even a fucking landwhale

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, Nordiccel and 4 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723 and ThreadMatters
Facts but you don’t need 100 slays to not put a woman on a fucking pedestal lmaooo.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Bro always emotion side beat the rational side

Imagine if this fucking foid gives u signals while u never experience female love besides ur mom in ur life
21396d24f9c876afcaa7307d2a7991ca

I tell u that u gonna throw tf away all this blackpilled shit

Ur emotions is gonna take over and u gonna most likely cuck urself for her.

But if u have like 100 slays beforehand u not gonna give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Facts but you don’t need 100 slays to not put a woman on a fucking pedestal lmaooo.
100 slays was just smth for anyone to understand

Bro woman treat male like dogshit bcs most males worship these whores. They know they have the power.

So its same as them. If you can get any girl u want then you going to feel powerful and you will not let any fucking bitch step you over

Last edited:
brendiolossus is a soy chimp

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Bro woman treat male like dogshit bcs most males worship these whores. They know they have the power.
So its same as them. If you can get any girl u want then you going to feel powerful and you will not let any fucking bitch step you over

I know brother. I’m just saying you don’t need 100 slays to not put women on pedestals, but nevertheless you need to have slayed. I bet half the incels who write shit on these forums simp irl.

• +1
Ezgif 7 7e42274625a2

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 9666
Bro always emotion side beat the rational side

Imagine if this fucking foid gives u signals while u never experience female love besides ur mom in ur life
View attachment 727906

I tell u that u gonna throw tf away all this blackpilled shit

Ur emotions is gonna take over and u gonna most likely cuck urself for her.

But if u have like 100 slays beforehand u not gonna give a fuck
Nah u will give a fuck because she’s legit top 0.000001% of girls. The typical 5.5psl Stacey, yh you won’t give a fuck if u have so many lays

• +1