you can't beat bad genes, im 17 and look 35. its over, pls gimme copes.

Deleted member 7823

Deleted member 7823

Bronze
got called grandpa today, people always ask me my age and are surprised. i have shit sagging dead dull skin, not because of lack of elasticity but recessed bone structure and 0 bones to uphold it so i already have pseudo jowls, nasobial folds and even under eye lines due to eczma. I don't know what to do... every single feature of mine is a failo and people seem to unanimously agree on my ugliness from family to friends. You know when you joke to ur friends about having a oneitis and they give you that look that 'this subhuman has feelings lolol'
i wish i could just be invisible or normie tier but i always tend to attract negative attention. JFLLL my aunt came over with her kids today and both of them started crying as soon as they looked at my face but were ok with everyone else.... she tried so hard to laugh it off.

tdlr; i'm ugly subhuman, will possibly ascend to normie after 10 years of wageslaving but no girl will ever like me. What should i do to fill the void? psychopathmaxxing?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5746 and 11 others
No pics no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, balding17yomanletcel, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 14 others
netflix tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 7866, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 2 others
Play videogame until you die

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Arya, ThreadMatters and 3 others
No pics no care
im st blackopcel level but with the bird pheno... i look so ugly ill become the next psl subhuman meme

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 4106 and 3 others
Damn how is it possible you are 17 and look 35??
Max i have seen is people looking 5 or 6 years younger or older than their age your skin must be shit or you have superman T levels

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Damn how is it possible you are 17 and look 35??
Max i have seen is people looking 5 or 6 years younger or older than their age your skin must be shit or you have superman T levels

i do somehow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 1588
you are 17 yet look 35 without balding being part of it?

Max out 15 accs on osrs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867 and poplo
At least you don't have a quasimodo lazy eye thing going on

You might be one of the few truecels here. Brutal

Maxresdefault 3

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

Over if you don't look like this

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad and malignant
Brutal, sometimes your born then its over. If kids are crying at your subhumanity at 17 I really dont know what to say. Kids dont lie about your looks :cry: .

Try using less soap and moisturiser + suncream. Combine this will healthy eating habits which will maximise your collagen and your skin will improve. If you can go from disgusting subhuman to low tier normie people will treat you better. As for your skull just print out a new one bro.

Best cope has to be video games.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, goat2x and stuckneworleans
get paranasal implants, and all the implants you need, if you also have a long midface then ldar

Didntread4
Environmental factors are a big deal

no pics no care

got called grandpa today, people always ask me my age and are surprised. i have shit sagging dead dull skin, not because of lack of elasticity but recessed bone structure and 0 bones to uphold it so i already have pseudo jowls, nasobial folds and even under eye lines due to eczma. I don't know what to do... every single feature of mine is a failo and people seem to unanimously agree on my ugliness from family to friends. You know when you joke to ur friends about having a oneitis and they give you that look that 'this subhuman has feelings lolol'
i wish i could just be invisible or normie tier but i always tend to attract negative attention. JFLLL my aunt came over with her kids today and both of them started crying as soon as they looked at my face but were ok with everyone else.... she tried so hard to laugh it off.

tdlr; i'm ugly subhuman, will possibly ascend to normie after 10 years of wageslaving but no girl will ever like me. What should i do to fill the void? psychopathmaxxing?
if you are serious about life https://quran.com/

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2658, Chadelite and 1 other person

Meanwhile I look 16-18 at 24 lol

Did you post your pics? You really look 35? Show me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

ok gramps

skin is indeed crucial

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
absolutely brutal if you're 17 and get called grandpa.... brutal to your mental wellbeing

I heard umbrella academy is good

If you truly have midfacial recession as you imply, then you should absolutely consult a maxillofacial surgeon.

absolutely brutal if you're 17 and get called grandpa.... brutal to your mental wellbeing
Cope, being 17 is a good blessing enough, and atleast no one underestimates him, you're just jealous of his youth.

• +1
How can someone look 20 years older than his age? You must have some underlying health issue you don't know of

• +1

inject T and get a lefort lol

be glad you're not me

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless
Srry to break it to you but u got cancer if u look 20yr older bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back