You can't escape the blackpill even if you leave this site

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I have taken a break for a while but it did nothing for my mental health, if anything it made me more frustrated because I couldn't vent about the blackpill here in the subhuman venting place after being exposed to the blackpill daily irl.

For example yesterday I was at the mall and as I walked into a store the foid staff gave me the most disgusted look and and stopped whatever they were doing to surveil me to make sure I wasn't some thief, if you are a truecel you are familiar with this treatment upon entering a store. They literally think ugly man=bad.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5632 and 11 others
i was born blackpilled :feelshaha: :feelsez::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel, Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 4310
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
888F1F97 350E 432A 8390 7AEF6FD55196

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 4310
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
Once you are blackpilled, you are blackpilled for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Chadelite, ScuffedCel and 1 other person
Once you are blackpilled, you are blackpilled for life
I'd do anything to become bluepilled but still retain the knowledge about surgeries and looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadelite and Deleted member 5180
Even if you fuk sigourney weaver thats not gonna save you from the 12 thousand ton robot alien bill cosby

It's OVER my frands

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i took the /pol/ pill so i was prepared for anything a bit harsh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 4310
:blackpill:
:feelsgah:
I have taken a break for a while but it did nothing for my mental health, if anything it made me more frustrated because I couldn't vent about the blackpill here in the subhuman venting place after being exposed to the blackpill daily irl.

For example yesterday I was at the mall and as I walked into a store the foid staff gave me the most disgusted look and and stopped whatever they were doing to surveil me to make sure I wasn't some thief, if you are a truecel you are familiar with this treatment upon entering a store. They literally think ugly man=bad.

They might treat you wrong but you should never stoop down to their level morally.:y'all:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
For example yesterday I was at the mall and as I walked into a store the foid staff gave me the most disgusted look
Next time it happens, show her your dick and start fapping

Ignorance is bliss

But can't say I get this treatment
People in stores normally smile and are very polite to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back