You can’t ever OWN YOUR GIRL in your relationship

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Silver
Unless your girl is autistic, completely mentally shy and kept up in her room rotting, you won’t own your girl. I’m sorry, no matter how good you look you won’t.

Girls will always think they are the prettier ones in the relationship anyways, and even if you are good looking they will de-masculinize you and draw you like an uwu kitten.

Truth is yes girls care about looks, and they want better looking partners. But the false narrative that the girl is going to fold over you is just false. It’s all just cope because we all know we live in a society where the girls have won.

Because the truth is that not even chads are control of girls, and it’s rough. Maybe just maybe the reason you see so many chads with LTB’s is because they want to feel some control, but even then it’s decently absent.

Looking good will mostly only benefit in one night stands; but it won’t make girls think you are superior to them, not at all.

I’m sorry if I hurt some copes with this, and I do not side with the femaIes. But I feel as if a false narrative is being presented that is innacurate.

Attachments

• DFD5009A-FA10-443C-8BA0-47F56E7DBD55.jpeg
    DFD5009A-FA10-443C-8BA0-47F56E7DBD55.jpeg
    231.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air, Always Stay You, PSLdemigod and 1 other person
Half-Water. Suprising how many guys don’t realize this. Some people’s whole hardmaxxing and looksmaxxing motivation is to “rule over fo1ds”

Disagree
If you are dominant physically , mentally and verbally she will fold
Tall + jacked + masculine is win win

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and CookieGuy
Disagree
If you are dominant physically , mentally and verbally she will fold
Tall + jacked + masculine is win win
That won’t work with the new generations of girls. Trust. 😭 TikTok proves this one wrong to an extent.

(But yes it will increase your chances of being dominant in the relationship, but girls have been demasculanizing their partners. Even in my past relationship I was told I was “So cutie pie” etc. and especially with TV and media and shows, they keep making masculine tall men seem oofy doofy even if they are attractive. Modern media and television highly influences a girls brain and now men have little to no control in the relationships. I have a few studies pointing to this if you would like links let me know

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
I had the upper hand, often, and I am also non-nt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
Water but yeah at the end of the day girls will always do what they want and guys are forced to just do what they can. Women wield all the power in relationships. 90% of men in relationships are normally just clinging on and trying to do all they can to maintain any of the power they think they have. Then when they breakup the normie guy has to start from square one trying to find a new girl, whereas the girl can move on the next day with probably a better looking dude.

• +1
I had the upper hand, often, and I am also non-nt.
Chances are you are NT. I have diagnosed autism and it makes relationships ridiculously hard. Plus I get bullied. Being non NT is a massive hurdle so I have a hard time believing this

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Water but yeah at the end of the day girls will always do what they want and guys are forced to just do what they can. Women wield all the power in relationships. 90% of men in relationships are normally just clinging on and trying to do all they can to maintain any of the power they think they have. Then when they breakup the normie guy has to start from square one trying to find a new girl, whereas the girl can move on the next day with probably a better looking dude.
Your looks will never take away your girl’s ego, manipulation, and SMV 😔 great point boyo

• +1
Reactions: Always Stay You
The higher a girls attraction to you is the more she'll cling to you.
And tbh if she "shit tests" you it just means she's not that attracted to you in the first place.

Generally speaking, you'll ever "own" her. But that's not what I'm looking for personally either way

• +1
And tbh if she "shit tests" you it just means she's not that attracted to you in the first place.

Generally speaking, you'll ever "own" her. But that's not what I'm looking for personally either way
What is a shit test? 🤔

Also gib reps 😭

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
Chances are you are NT. I have diagnosed autism and it makes relationships ridiculously hard. Plus I get bullied. Being non NT is a massive hurdle so I have a hard time believing this
I am one of the most non-neurotypical people I know. I have no friends, and I've always been a misfit. I was simply considered handsome. That was enough, then they didn't last too long.

• +1
What is a shit test? 🤔
Basically a shitty red pill term. It means when a girl tries to "test" if you're really the guy you're pretending to be by low key insulting you or acting difficult around you.

It's a cope tho, a girl who's attracted to you doesn't shit test.

• +1
I am one of the most non-neurotypical people I know. I have no friends, and I've always been a misfit. I was simply considered handsome. That was enough, then they didn't last too long.
I agree. My relationship with an LTB/MTB with makeup lasted a pathetic two months.

It was also long distance, and she got pissed that we weren’t seeing eachother.

She was attracted to me tho, but I guess some dude at her school scooped her up 😔.

Probably my last GF ever, she wanted me first tho

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Basically a shitty red pill term. It means when a girl tries to "test" if you're really the guy you're pretending to be by low key insulting you or acting difficult around you.

It's a cope tho, a girl who's attracted to you doesn't shit test.
My ex wanted me first, is that a good sign? I didn’t even ask to be with her and shit

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and GreekGenes
I agree. My relationship with an LTB/MTB with makeup lasted a pathetic two months.

It was also long distance, and she got pissed that we weren’t seeing eachother.

She was attracted to me tho, but I guess some dude at her school scooped her up 😔.

Probably my last GF ever, she wanted me first tho
Once I was with a girl on New Year's Eve, her friends were there too. There were a lot of people around and that was already a problem, plus from midnight they started shooting off fireworks and I'm terrified of fireworks. I tried to keep my 'tough guy' mask, but I left shortly afterwards.
Not exactly a prize to be exhibited socially

• +1
My ex wanted me first, is that a good sign? I didn’t even ask to be with her and shit
This is a good sign, of course, but it depends. It used to happen that in contexts where I seemed weird the girl's interest in me would drop within a few weeks. First impression is deadly.

• +1