You can't filter out trans women on Bumble

T

thereallegend

Primal Blackpill
Trans women are getting way better at their disguise. There's so many of them that actually look like women now online and IRL that I've matched/flirted with them not knowing.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Chadeep, thecel and 4 others
Trans women are getting way better at their disguise. There's so many of them that actually look like women now online and IRL that I've matched/flirted with them not knowing.
Nahhhhh you’re just gay

• +1
Reactions: h111 and OldRooster
actually look like women now online and IRL that I've matched/flirted with them not knowing.
In 2024 they can look like women online with filters. The vast majority of MTF trans don't look like women IRL. There is no possible way you could have met enough trans women IRL to make the claim that they look like women IRL unless you are in the Trans community yourself, and then you would not be objective.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
good looking trannies are better than mid-bad looking girls, say it with me!

@exo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and glizzygnasher68
In 2024 they can look like women online with filters. The vast majority of MTF trans don't look like women IRL. There is no possible way you could have met enough trans women IRL to make the claim that they look like women IRL unless you are in the Trans community yourself, and then you would not be objective.
Nope I've met a trans boy I guess. He's 4'10 with an extremely feminine/childish face. Very cute and hard to distinguish.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

@exo
They look better and they have similar SMV tbh. HTB tranny = chubby LTB in SMV. I'd rather be alone at that point. I've had enough of looksfrauding LTBs.

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111

@exo
online yes but tbh ive never met a tranny irl (and if she passed well, i wouldnt have noticed?) so idk

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
online yes but tbh ive never met a tranny irl (and if she passed well, i wouldnt have noticed?) so idk
They look better and they have similar SMV tbh. HTB tranny = chubby LTB in SMV. I'd rather be alone at that point. I've had enough of looksfrauding LTBs.
yep, they always have something irl that lets you know its a tranny, thats why you only slay them and never talk to them again

May as well take the tranny pill JFL, if they pass and look presentable. Beats fucking a low tier Becky stretched out by chad.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
It's 2024 buddy, if you ain't gay you failed in life.

W for my community

just got to look at their face, be high IQ

• So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend