You cant fraud the attactiveness of blue eyes

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.

This is what happens it just looks weird and unhealthy unlike the attafvtiveness of legit blue eyes which looks like a useful trait.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Wallenberg, Stare and 3 others
works if you already have the pheno for it & light coloring

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
green eyes mog to hell and back simply for the fact that they're rare and exotic and foids want their kids to have green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9670
green eyes mog to hell and back simply for the fact that they're rare and exotic and foids want their kids to have green eyes
It's the same thing really

can confirm

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Because she has fake blue eyes and it looks shit
Where, she has brown eyes, I don't see any blue.
Clipboard01

gray eyes moggs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
You can in subhuman shitholes like India. Not in non-Southern Europe though where blue eyes give you exactly 0 SMV improvement.

keep crying for my soulless dark eyes, just a short gaze by me makes foids fear for their life

you will never experience this dark triadness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6531 and 7 others
keep crying for my soulless dark eyes, just a short gaze by me makes foids fear for their life

you will never experience this dark triadness
jk i would kill for light eyes

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat, Carolus and YoungJohnnyDepp
this video disgust me.

It looks weird because it doesn't match pheno. If a white person with brown eyes wear lenses it won't look weird.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
It looks weird because it doesn't match pheno. If a white person with brown eyes wear lenses it won't look weird.
Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Stare
I pray to Gandy that my children have my grandpas clear d10 green eyes that I wasn't lucky to get.

works if you already have the pheno for it & light coloring
Yes. I have seen blue lenses on a girl that looked like she could naturally have blue eyes. It didn't look bad.

Gandy is a good example. He has blue eyes naturally, but I could imagine him having dark eyes too.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Yes. I have seen blue lenses on a girl that looked like she could naturally have blue eyes. It didn't look bad.

Gandy is a good example. He has blue eyes naturally, but I could imagine him having dark eyes too.
It wont provide the same attarctiveness boost. Obviously you can subconsciously tell between an eyeball and a lens

not really blue eyes look mainly feminine tbh green eyes look more dominant and “soul peircing”
Can confirm. Foids irl have told me before that green eyes are way better than blue.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat