You can't get a job without connections

Klasik616

Klasik616

Affection deprived
If you're a youngcel with little or no experience in the field and you kept applying to jobs but no results there's no other escape than getting a job from a reference. Like a friend who is close to the boss, asking for a familiar to give you a job, or making your college teacher to spread your name around to be well known and get a job easier. It's the only way I think, otherwise you will have to apply for jobs no one wants and that require no experience and these kind of jobs won't level up your career so it's a waste of time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Funnyunenjoyer1, Pikabro and 12 others
Just say ur low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, kiyopon, Pogin_chan and 6 others
Everyone I know who got a good job young (good job = not paying minimum wage in UK, so £15 pph instead of £9) got it because they or their parents knew someone. I would definitely be a better employee than them. But idk anyone but my dad mum bro and sis im a no name

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Blonde, JohnDoe and 8 others
Offer to slave away for free ti get experience :)

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Everyone I know who got a good job young (good job = not paying minimum wage in UK, so £15 pph instead of £9) got it because they or their parents knew someone. I would definitely be a better employee than them. But idk anyone but my dad mum bro and sis im a no name
Obv thats why only connections matter, in many others things too not just jobs, usually a good school is enough for connections tho hopefully i can do shit here in my shithole school, two teachers i know have put alot of dudes in jobs so just need to get in good relationship with them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Pikabro, Pogin_chan and 1 other person
Obv thats why only connections matter, in many others things too not just jobs, usually a good school is enough for connections tho hopefully i can do shit here in my shithole school, two teachers i know have put alot of dudes in jobs so just need to get in good relationship with them
Connections are better than having high grades, uni / school grades are a meme. This is the reason introverted nerds end earning less than extroverted people.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Blonde, R@m@ and 2 others
The whole system is a scam, you need to learn it, and try to play it to best of your abilities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, R@m@, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
Life is a complete lie :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Alt Number 3, Alucard69 and 1 other person
The whole system is a scam, you need to learn it, and try to play it to best of your abilities
The system is a ladder where you try to pull down other people for your own benefit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Alt Number 3 and Alucard69
Connections are better than having high grades, uni / school grades are a meme. This is the reason introverted nerds end earning less than extroverted people.
Didnt mean to get a job by studying like a nerd because thats a jeffry trait, i only studies like once or twice the whole school

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Alt Number 3
Seen worse
Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and cc_7373
The system is a ladder where you try to pull down other people for your own benefit
Not only that but yeah, it's mostly luck in one way or another in the end anyway. The other part is intelligence and understanding oppurtunities when they come etc..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Alt Number 3 and Klasik616
go on semen retention and your brain will find a way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and FUE Mogger
If you're a youngcel with little or no experience in the field and you kept applying to jobs but no results there's no other escape than getting a job from a reference. Like a friend who is close to the boss, asking for a familiar to give you a job, or making your college teacher to spread your name around to be well known and get a job easier. It's the only way I think, otherwise you will have to apply for jobs no one wants and that require no experience and these kind of jobs won't level up your career so it's a waste of time.
McDonald's maybe??

• JFL
kinda true a lot of people i know got their job thru connection

• +1
  • JFL
Got a job at a top retailer at 17 with no experience
The interviewer wanted me tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616
Very true, especially in business

• JFL
Over for Aspies like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Pikabro and noahwillascend
NT and good looking
Not even needed for retail, I have seen some pretty unattractive, non NT people working these types of jobs and similar ones

• JFL
Just move to Germany.

• JFL
Just switched HVAC companies for 5$ more an hour, nicer van, way closer to me, more organized and well run overall. Was only possible because my friend has worked there for 2 years and vouched for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Pikabro
ur in college?

just go to career fairs
apply to job postings from ur school

• JFL
Nepotism is very real in the work force, hiring process, and promotion selection.

This is why getting a degree is mandatory to finding a decent job for most people. Because nepotism is much more difficult to implement because the gubment steps in and forces people to hire with degrees only (for certain jobs).

I abandoned looking for "entry level" positions a long time ago. It's just old losers congesting the system. Get a degree, and invest in crypto. That's your best bet. You'll do 1000x better than the rest of the planet anyways. They're doing you a favor not hiring you.

• JFL
Don‘t play it, don‘t waste your life on that
Rather outplay it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Alucard69
Nepotism is very real in the work force, hiring process, and promotion selection.

This is why getting a degree is mandatory to finding a decent job for most people. Because nepotism is much more difficult to implement because the gubment steps in and forces people to hire with degrees only (for certain jobs).

I abandoned looking for "entry level" positions a long time ago. It's just old losers congesting the system. Get a degree, and invest in crypto. That's your best bet. You'll do 1000x better than the rest of the planet anyways. They're doing you a favor not hiring you.
How to make money with crypto

• JFL
Speaking from anecdotal experience this is legit how i only ever got into working mcdonalds before resigning because i hated working it. Ive applies over 100 job listings and 0 returns back

• JFL
  • +1
Don‘t play it, don‘t waste your life on that
Rather outplay it
Yeah, it's hard for the average NPC, because of no knowledge. You rly want a specific environment for that to happen. Most of the success is literally 'exploiting' different things in the system so to say, you just need to actively be in positions to see those things to capitalize on and realize the oppurtunities, which majority of the people aren't. I literally have witnessed first hand my friend earning thousands, the fucker won't pay for my genio though, bcs he's not blackpilled enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, depressionmaxxing and Klasik616
Pills are everywhere man this world is not made to achieve happiness

• JFL
Yeah, it's hard for the average NPC, because of no knowledge. You rly want a specific environment for that to happen. Most of the success is literally 'exploiting' different things in the system so to say, you just need to actively be in positions to see those things to capitalize on and realize the oppurtunities, which majority of the people aren't. I literally have witnessed first hand my friend earning thousands, the fucker won't pay for my genio though, bcs he's not blackpilled enough
Yeah it‘s all about exploiting and abusing laws. But if you wanna be morally correct, fuck over companys and countrys, not some random dude who works his job

• JFL
Connections and good social skills> quality of your work

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Suns9999
Same in jobs considered "High skill" with a lot of years of experience.

• JFL
I can confirm ive applied to like 20 jobs (low tier jobs like mcdonalds n shit and could barely manage to even get some lousy $9 a hour job)