You Can't Just Be The Man When You Masturbate.. You're Also The Woman

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Ok, this is out there but hear me out...... Sex is for two people, there is no such thing as "solo sex", it goes against the very purpose and existence of sex. Sex is a paired activity and the sexual organs are differentiated (penis and a vagina) because of that.

Now, what happens when you masturbate? More importantly, who are you when you masturbate? If you fuck your bed or something else, you are at least a separate entity fucking something. (not that it's normal or anything)

But when you actually stroke your dick? You're aroused and you're actually stroking a dick while you're being aroused. And your dick is being caressed by a man's hand. No woman is present.

You might instinctively think "wait, i'm thinking about a woman so that makes it ok"... well, if you were to fuck your cat while thinking of a woman.. would that make it ok? Wouldn't that make you a zoophile?

Because that's all there is to it really, the argument is that "i'm thinking about something, therefore that's what actually happens". But that is actually incorrect.

Consider the following situations:

1. is sucking a penis to completion (and/or even swallowing or getting a facial) a homosexual act?

2. Is fucking a silicone cat while thinking of a woman not at all zoophilia related?

It's irrelevant what you're thinking, it's important what you're actually doing. And you're sexually aroused AND stroking a dick. And your dick is stroked by a man, which also makes it gay. If you don't think it's gay, you should be perfectly fine sucking your own dick. (hopefully you're not)

I genuinely believe masturbation is at the root of all this gender confusion (transgender) and so much more. It's just a completely abnormal act and it just makes no sense.

Don't get me wrong, i don't advocate for semen retention or sexual abstinence, i think a healthy and happy sex life is essential to a person's well being.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 470, CupOfCoffee and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Image result for self rape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, kobecel, SikKunt and 7 others
No bro, my hand is gay not me. That fucking faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wincel, ElliotRodgerJr and itsoverbuddyboyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 1329, kobecel and 6 others
Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
Deliciadecu
Trainee

JoinedFeb 23, 2019Messages68

:feelswhere:

• +1

• +1
Reactions: nausea
read one pixel of a letter of the title before scrolling down to post this did I not

• +1
Reactions: Tony, ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
this is what i keep saying. masturbation is GAY. nofap you faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
It is what it's

this post is the most sane thing i have read here. and the usual arguement to posts like this is "buuuut women do it too therefore its healthy for men ?????"

• JFL
Not true, Hodgetwins got laid plenty of times yet they say they still wank

"They say" so if I told that im a slayer you would believe that too

Nigger why would they lie about that for real???

propaganda? they are weight lifters therefore competitive, they want to drive other to jerk off so that they lose their shape and get outcompeted by them. Its like saying you do drugs to get others into them and eliminate the competition

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel and The Dude Abides
propaganda? they are weight lifters therefore competitive, they want to drive other to jerk off so that they lose their shape and get outcompeted by them. Its like saying you do drugs to get others into them and eliminate the competition
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and The Dude Abides
because jerking off feels good, you could also just use a fleshlight, who is sexually attracted to the fleshlight itself? not very many i imagine, it just feels good on your dick. homosexuality requires being sexually attracted to men, not just doing something that makes your dick feel good

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and The Dude Abides
. homosexuality requires being sexually attracted to men, not just doing something that makes your dic

so if you fuck a dude you are not necessarily gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Jew man bad

because jerking off feels good, you could also just use a fleshlight, who is sexually attracted to the fleshlight itself? not very many i imagine, it just feels good on your dick. homosexuality requires being sexually attracted to men, not just doing something that makes your dick feel good

Your man hand is gay though :lul::lul::lul:

Well, fucking an animal while thinking of a woman would traumatize the animal but rubbing your dick up and down while thinking of a woman doesn’t harm anyone or anything and doesn’t deserve to be compared to that,

Well, fucking an animal while thinking of a woman would traumatize the animal but rubbing your dick up and down while thinking of a woman doesn’t harm anyone or anything and doesn’t deserve to be compared to that,
What are you talking about

TLDR: ya'll got faggot ass hands:y'all: