You can’t tell me god exists

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
2A727E8D 8453 44FF 92CB A433EE416350

You have genetic perfection, a literal superman next to this guy. If superboy wasn’t in the picture, I would have called the guy on the right a normie, but this mog is so brutal, that I don’t even see him a human being

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HellenicChad, 5'8manlet and 12 others
inb4 god loves you so he tests you by making you an ugly loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, highT, 5'8manlet and 15 others
Can someone post the heedandsucseed saying its over?

muh mysterious ways

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Ocelot, Gunna and 8 others
Daa31d5

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, highT, WadlowMaxxing and 13 others
inb4 god loves you so he tests you by making you an ugly loser
it was just meant like this. if enternity exists why would god even care how we feel for 80 years? he wants us to experience for the sake of it. don't question god just take it up the ass.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Hekt0r, Ocelot and 7 others
Gods real

• +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5385
it was just meant like this. if enternity exists why would god even care how we feel for 80 years? he wants us to experience for the sake of it. don't question god just take it up the ass.
lmao just be a sociopath theory

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
this is a simulation and shieet

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, WadlowMaxxing, 5'8manlet and 9 others
View attachment 716043
You have genetic perfection, a literal superman next to this guy. If superboy wasn’t in the picture, I would have called the guy on the right a normie, but this mog is so brutal, that I don’t even see him a human being
Fuuuarkk, I’d sell out everyone here to the FBI and my mother to the devil to look like him

View attachment 716043
That's the nature of God you low IQ retard, if God is the real how come bad thing happen?!?

God has nothing to do with genetics or disease or whatever, it’s just nature.

God has nothing to do with genetics or disease or whatever, it’s just nature.
God doesn't create the universe and design nature?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
God doesn't create the universe and design nature?
God created adam and eve and thats that, he doesn’t force people to breed with others
Its just genetic recombination

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and Madhate
God created adam and eve and thats that, he doesn’t force people to breed with others
stfu creationist dumb faggit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Madhate
who created the dinosaurs then nigga?
why are there 900000000000000000000 planets undiscovered that potentially have life?
just fucking kill yourself you sub 70 iq ape

Why did he make me an ugly loser and not the vast majority of other humans
Because you would probably have sex with as many as possible, become overbearing and lost a chance of eternal life or at least have much harder.
Unironically those with mental deseases , aborted children etc. ja e the easiest way to have eternal.life @john2

Literally every human who got great apperance from God due to genetic recombination will end up sooner or later as overly proud and hedonistic person. You would have to be asexuals but asexual people are like 1 % but ai think those who are truly asexual are as rare as gigachads .
So its almost impossible that someone will be at the same time asexual and top tier looking.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: john2 and Deleted member 5969
who created the dinosaurs then nigga?
why are there 900000000000000000000 planets undiscovered that potentially have life?
just fucking kill yourself you sub 70 iq ape
Dinosaurs were mentioned in the Bible
Jfl at this guessing cope

Dinosaurs were mentioned in the Bible
Jfl at this guessing cope
No they weren't you fucking autist, but
Let's say they were, answer the 2nd question then

No they weren't you fucking autist, but
Let's say they were, answer the 2nd question then
That whole 9000000 planets is so incredibly vague. You can look at any distant thing and say, "I don't know what that is, maybe it has life". It doesn't mean anything.

Because you would probably have sex with as many as possible, become overbearing and lost a chance of eternal life or at least have much harder.
Unironically those with mental deseases , aborted children etc. ja e the easiest way to have eternal.life @john2

Literally every human who got great apperance from God due to genetic recombination will end up sooner or later as overly proud and hedonistic person. You would have to be asexuals but asexual people are like 1 % but ai think those who are truly asexual are as rare as gigachads .
So its almost impossible that someone will be at the same time asexual and top tier looking.
Why couldn't he make me average and let me marry a cute loving faithful wife

That whole 9000000 planets is so incredibly vague. You can look at any distant thing and say, "I don't know what that is, maybe it has life". It doesn't mean anything.
???????????????? That's literally the worst analogy i've ever heard.
Why don't religionfags ever use logic? Like ffs.
All you need to do is turn on half your brain to realise that god doesn't exist.
Use logic. For example, science (not religion) says that Earth was mostly water (still is), and the first organisms came from water (which is logical, if you look at what eucariotes feed off).
Now from here, we saw multiple planets (still discovering them) which are in a similar solar system to ours, that actually FUCKING HAVE WATER. From here we can conclude that they ALSO probably have life, maybe not alike ours, but life.
Also, I bet that scientists have already found out about life on other planets, they just keep the information secret, cus a lot of the world is still religious, and religion serves a purpose after all. Low IQ sheep can't live without religion, it gives them a hope, that there is something more. It also gives certain moral rules. That's also why religion was created. To keep the sheep in check.
Congratulations, your sentience is as low as a sheep's.

Why couldn't he make me average and let me marry a cute loving faithful wife
I know you can treat this as bad answer
But God have a plan for everyone and he will know what is the best for US even if we think that is bad .

At the end it doesnt matter -those 70 years are like blink in front of whole eternity.
Actually i can't tell you more cause our knowledge is on far lower range than those who ran this world. Atheism sooner and later will mąkę your life pointless, I understand atheism ideas cause I prayed to God to helped me understand atheists

???????????????? That's literally the worst analogy i've ever heard.
Why don't religionfags ever use logic? Like ffs.
All you need to do is turn on half your brain to realise that god doesn't exist.
Use logic. For example, science (not religion) says that Earth was mostly water (still is), and the first organisms came from water (which is logical, if you look at what eucariotes feed off).
Now from here, we saw multiple planets (still discovering them) which are in a similar solar system to ours, that actually FUCKING HAVE WATER. From here we can conclude that they ALSO probably have life, maybe not alike ours, but life.
Also, I bet that scientists have already found out about life on other planets, they just keep the information secret, cus a lot of the world is still religious, and religion serves a purpose after all. Low IQ sheep can't live without religion, it gives them a hope, that there is something more. It also gives certain moral rules. That's also why religion was created. To keep the sheep in check.
Congratulations, your sentience is as low as a sheep's.
No evidence to back up macroevolution (change of kinds)

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate
I know you can treat this as bad answer
But God have a plan for everyone and he will know what is the best for US even if we think that is bad .

At the end it doesnt matter -those 70 years are like blink in front of whole eternity.
Actually i can't tell you more cause our knowledge is on far lower range than those who ran this world. Atheism sooner and later will mąkę your life pointless, I understand atheism ideas cause I prayed to God to helped me understand atheists
Yeah but he has a plan but there's no guarantee that plan is gonna lead me to heaven.

Yeah but he gave a plan but there's no guarantee that plan is gonna lead me to heaven.
No cause he gave you free will, all your actions matters. God only wants loyal and good people who will be able to enjoy all things which are in heaven. If everyone would come to heaven for example sex addicted wpuld complain there is no sex in heaven, same with drug addicted etc

To enter heaven you must be filled with Holy Spirit to understand and enjoy Gods power.

God Has a lot of mercy tbh
People are so degenerate that sin should take US to hell
Or like atheists think our life would end up in grave But he lives us so much he offers eternal life.

Think about it
Its like serving table of different food to guest
Everyone can eat the food he prefered what means Jezus comes to us in many ways but target is one -not to be hungry.
Those who refuses to eat at the end of a day will be hungry and they can't blame owner for being hungry cause he offered their a food.

Last edited:
No evidence to back up macroevolution (change of kinds)
Be open to other opinions man, just because your entire family or everyone you know says god exists, it doesn't mean that he actually does. Question what other people say.
Watch the video, and if u find it interesting watch the guy's other videos.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Be open to other opinions man, just because your entire family or everyone you know says god exists, it doesn't mean that he actually does. Question what other people say.
Watch the video, and if u find it interesting watch the guy's other videos.

My whole family are atheists. I converted a couple of months ago. You assume like an absolute retard.

If you don't believe in God, you never will. There is a higher power, but no gaurentee he cares about you. Religion isn't about a holy figure guiding you throughout your entire life, it's about following it. So you may achieve salvatiom

• +1
Reactions: john2, Amnesia and Deleted member 5385
No cause he gave you free will, all your actions matters. God only wants loyal and good people who will be able to enjoy all things which are in heaven. If everyone would come to heaven for example sex addicted wpuld complain there is no sex in heaven, same with drug addicted etc

To enter heaven you must be filled with Holy Spirit to understand and enjoy Gods power.

God Has a lot of mercy tbh
People are so degenerate that sin should take US to hell
Or like atheists think our life would end up in grave But he lives us so much he offers eternal life.

Think about it
Its like serving table of different food to guest
Everyone can eat the food he prefered what means Jezus comes to us in many ways but target is one -not to be hungry.
Those who refuses to eat at the end of a day will be hungry and they can't blame owner for being hungry cause he offered their a food.
Does sex or drugs exist at all in heaven? Even in moderation?

Does sex or drugs exist at all in heaven? Even in moderation?
No, but in heaven there are much better things .
Actually human can't imagine it.
I am gonna to follow God, if you want too,feel free

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
No, but in heaven there are much better things .
Actually human can't imagine it.
I am gonna to follow God, if you want too,feel free
Drugs are overrated anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 5385
as expected. Sheeple can't handle the information overload : )
Isn't Western Society pushing atheism and hedonism? Wouldn’t that make you a sheeple for following what the government wants you to do?

Isn't Western Society pushing atheism and hedonism? Wouldn’t that make you a sheeple for following what the government wants you to do?
Huh? Hedonism? Atheism? Stop assuming things retard

So you expect all subhuman couples to give birth to chads and stacies... just like the gl couples? Give me a break.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
If you don't believe in God, you never will. There is a higher power, but no gaurentee he cares about you. Religion isn't about a holy figure guiding you throughout your entire life, it's about following it. So you may achieve salvatiom
This is such a top tier and accurate statement to address this issue. Mirin.

• Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
"god isnt real becuz bad ding happn !!"

stfu retarded faggot i will kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate