You can't tell me this isn't the ideal lifestyle

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have

Being a bloated balding man in his 40-50's sitting in his car eating food without a care in the world.

Women probably don't even exist in this man's head. He's won life

Credits to @Hozay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, egoy, Hozay and 3 others
PicsArt 10 11 022526
no this is hanging out with your friends on a summer's night making memories that you'll never forget. But I rotted alone.
PicsArt 10 10 011955

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, PYT, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
tbh the dopamine from food can probably replace women but my biology wont let me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay and PYT
a comfy woman free life is EVERYTHING. let me focus on myself and enjoy copes in peace.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10125 and PYT
a comfy woman free life is EVERYTHING. let me focus on myself and enjoy copes in peace.
This man has nothing to worry about except for what his next cope will be.

After this he probably went home and snuggled up on his bed with hot coco to watch netflix and eat even more.:feelsautistic::coffee:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 8576
This man has nothing to worry about except for what his next cope will be.

After this he probably went home and snuggled up on his bed with hot coco to watch netflix and eat even more.
based.

• Love it
Reactions: Hozay and PYT
Tenor 6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and PYT
This is a ideal lifestyle for when ypu turn to oldcel. Obviously I won't do this now but once you're old it's comfortable
No, the solution is to avoid becoming an oldcel by settling down with a nice woman who is at least 10 years younger than you and is attracted to you, you don't have to marry her but you can have a girlfriend when you start to become too old to get laid, just like women do with us, they have fun in their 20s, then they settle down for a beta bux when they reach around the age of 30 because they want to start a family.

Knowing how unfair family law is against men and the crazy responsabilities you have to accept when having kids for very small benefits, I never want to have kids, and I never want to get married, but when I get too old to get laid or when I become bored with hookups, I'll just focus on long term relationships.

Life isn't just about getting laid with lots of women, at one point you get bored of it and want something more, it happens to everyone, I know many guys who are like this, they had their fun for many years and now they just want long term relationships because that is what gives the most meaning to their life.

If you have been having lots of hookups since the age of 18, you may get that feeling of boredom while you're still in your 20s, but even if it happens later, most of the time it will happen before you turn 40, so when you become an oldcel, you'll have a long term girlfriend that you have been with for many years who is 10 years younger but not after your money, if you date girls who are too young, you'll attract mostly gold diggers, which is why the 10 year difference is a good idea, but a 20 or 30 year difference would be too much.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
Was depression overload and a clear of example of mental illness

goodnight pun pun should be a warning not something to relate to
That's tuff because I relate to it.

No, the solution is to avoid becoming an oldcel by settling down with a nice woman who is at least 10 years younger than you and is attracted to you, you don't have to marry her but you can have a girlfriend when you start to become too old to get laid, just like women do with us, they have fun in their 20s, then they settle down for a beta bux when they reach around the age of 30 because they want to start a family.

Knowing how unfair family law is against men and the crazy responsabilities you have to accept when having kids for very small benefits, I never want to have kids, and I never want to get married, but when I get too old to get laid or when I become bored with hookups, I'll just focus on long term relationships.

Life isn't just about getting laid with lots of women, at one point you get bored of it and want something more, it happens to everyone, I know many guys who are like this, they had their fun for many years and now they just want long term relationships because that is what gives the most meaning to their life.

If you have been having lots of hookups since the age of 18, you may get that feeling of boredom while you're still in your 20s, but even if it happens later, most of the time it will happen before you turn 40, so when you become an oldcel, you'll have a long term girlfriend that you have been with for many years who is 10 years younger but not after your money, if you date girls who are too young, you'll attract mostly gold diggers, which is why the 10 year difference is a good idea, but a 20 or 30 year difference would be too much.
bro you wrote a whole essay for a joke post :lul: lemme read real quick tho

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407

ion know. i dont think i want to settle down. i say that prob cause im young rn tho

but it sounds miserable

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
ion know. i dont think i want to settle down. i say that prob cause im young rn tho

but it sounds miserable
When I talk about settling down, I don't mean having kids, I mean getting into a serious relationship with only one girl that loves you a lot, it's more fulfilling than hookups because you're focused on only one girl, and you're not with her just to get laid.

There are many benefits to relationships, of course there are downsides too but the benefits heavily outweigh the downsides in my opinion especially since I have lived alone for a very long time and I hated it, I was extremely lonely all the time, depressed and miserable.

When getting into a relationship, you need to find someone that can add equal value to your life that you can add to hers, it needs to be an equal exchange, you must receive as much as you give, the reason why so many simps are miserable is because they married an abusive woman who makes them do everything and treats them very badly and it's not an equal exchange and she doesn't respect them.

It is possible however, to get into a good healthy relationship, as Jordan Peterson has said himself, just like with men, there are good women and there are bad women, you just have to focus on dating the good women and avoiding the crazy ones. If you are an honest good person, usually you'll attract people who are like you and if your confidence is high enough, you'll stand up for yourself when a crazy girl treats you poorly and you'll go find someone better.

Being a bloated balding man in his 40-50's sitting in his car eating food without a care in the world.

Women probably don't even exist in this man's head. He's won life

Credits to @Hozay

Truly an ideal life. This man is truly happy and doesn't give two shits. Fucking mirin.

inb4 MUH COPE!! SLAYING DEGEN WOMAN IS MORE FUN!

Bro at 4:26 on that video.. fuck man. that feeling is so much better than sex

but it sounds miserable
Your 14 bro don’t think about any of that till your in your 20s

• Love it
Reactions: PYT