you cant win if u are not attractive - my nt, leader of student organisation friend's story

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
High nt, meeting a ton of new friends, leading in some student shit organization
still had to use tinder, despite partying several times a week

he met a bitch in a different city, she was also in some leading team in that organization

he was the guy who was always driving to her (200 km each weekend>
she has never been to our<his> city
after some time he was pissed off and asked wtf - she said that she can't come because she can't leave her puppy <jfl, imagining her saying it to lachowski>
they managed to stay together and the guy was still visiting her regularly
last week they had an event in a completely different city. she was supposed to meet him coldly and ignored
he was asking wtf - but she kept not saying shit, after some time, the same night she said that "she doesn't feel that special feeling, she thought she will fall in love in him, but it didn't happen" - it's over

guy: 4-4.7 PSL/10, Eastern Europe, 178+- cm, rather nothing special, pretty nt
interesting fact: he was talking about it yesterday to me and our friend, said that he really trusted her and she supposedly said she is a virgin <guy and she are 24 yo>

remember - even if u somehow manage to get a girl u are still losing because she doesn't "get that feeling" aka u are too ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: paranakee, Deleted member 4416 and Chico Chicowski
Was he that desperate
this is 2020, guys think with their p if they are virgins at 24
this is like some ppl commute for 1-2h because they think they found GOLD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355 and Deleted member 7753
this is 2020, guys think with their p if they are virgins at 24
this is like some ppl commute for 1-2h because they think they found GOLD
This is pathetic it isn’t normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355
This is pathetic it isn’t normal
This tbh. Noone is this retarded. You have to look like a model to pull something like that off that a girl would feel good about that much commitment out of nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chad.In.Incel.Body and Deleted member 9837
This tbh. Noone is this retarded. You have to look like a model to pull something like that off that a girl would feel good about that much commitment out of nowhere.
It’s fucking wierd and creepy and screams desperation

anyone would roast this dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355

I barely brought myself to ride 200 km for a summer holiday

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837

imagine you naturally meet someone through the same organization they are in. they met regularly in the past during different events, so he thought she is special because they didn't meet on tinder or other shit
and I'm 100% lot of guys travel that much to meet some hoes

I barely brought myself to ride 200 km for a summer holiday
but if u knew that hot-warm-supposedly-virgin pussy is waiting for you alone in a rented house you would get there by bike

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
but if u knew that hot-warm-supposedly-virgin pussy is waiting for you alone in a rented house you would get there by bike
Naah that would sound too good jfl. Would ride 10 km on bike

• JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
post pic of him or we cant tell if u overrate him

post pic of him or we cant tell if u overrate him
too much respect for him to post it here. skull not bif, average frame for 5'10, light brown hair, green or blue eyes, ramus pretty high but chiesled jawline, rather narrow chin, nose not perfect but pretty thin, he used to have 1 eyebrow, looks decent in pics, but surely he is not like low-tier normie I'm 100% sure

I made once a hoe travel an 1 hour to my place with my chad fish :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 9355

Users who are viewing this thread

Back