You could confidencemax , showermax anything max none of the bullshit is gonna work if you aren't tall , good looking and jacked, it's over.

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, mtcut3plush, Reformed and 8 others
height > face > being jacked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, Nick.Harte, Arditi and 1 other person
@Blackgymmax our star of the forum

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
IMG 9046

• Love it
I never heard his voice before

• Woah
Face > being jacked > height
HELL NO; face and height are interchangeable but height is FAR more important than being jacked

Being jacked + manlet = compressed
Being jacked + tall = even

• +1
Looks don't matter, if you work on your personality and treat women like human beings you will find someone. Just gotta keep looking there's a girl out there for you just keep working on your hobbies and personality and you'll find her

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xerryx, hopecel, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
go outside faggs

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 32926 and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, baldgeeza, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
confidence > status (social life, money, protect, provide, parent etc.) > being healthy (physique, clean skin etc.) > face > height

• +1
went from that to this:

jfc does he have mpd or something?

• JFL
went from that to this:

jfc does he have mpd or something?
I've seen the truth

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, hattrick, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I've seen the truth
will you still do the thread? I have been reloading your profile for the past hour hoping something would pop up, I will keep reloading for 12 more hours before I go to bed

will you still do the thread? I have been reloading your profile for the past hour hoping something would pop up, I will keep reloading for 12 more hours before I go to bed
Yup

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Looks don't matter, if you work on your personality and treat women like human beings you will find someone. Just gotta keep looking there's a girl out there for you just keep working on your hobbies and personality and you'll find her
it's all about game bro you can have bad personality and be an asshole if you have that masculine predator game every girl will chase you bro just learn that game be toxic ignore her she will think of you trust me bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel; and 5.5psl
it's all about game bro you can have bad personality and be an asshole if you have that masculine predator game every girl will chase you bro just learn that game be toxic ignore her she will think of you trust me bro
Women can sense your vibe though, if you are masc and dangerous drug dealer serial killer but your vibe is good and you treat her like a human being and are passionate about your hobbies and stuff then she will sense that you're a good person

• Love it
Reactions: hopecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back