you could import illegal immigrants into jewish communities easily

noobs

noobs

professional gambler
it’s a 20$ drive to libya from sudan

IMG 5222
IMG 5223

you can sail across the ocean for very cheaply

pay the migrant 20$ for gas to libya, have a boat driver to lebanon, have either cheap boats or tunnels into israel

each migrant cost is ~21$ if they can bring their own food to voyage

for 10 thousand migrants it would cost a bit less than quarter million, that means 10,000 sexless jews as long as you only import men, since these men have no women they will be forced to mix with israeli women

if you concentrate them all in tel aviv, that would make a 5% of jewish men there incels with just <250k

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and Imretarded?

View attachment 3024555
View attachment 3024554

pay the migrant 20$ for gas to libya, have a boat driver to lebanon, have either cheap boats or tunnels into israel

for 10 thousand migrants it would cost a bit less than quarter million, that means 10,000 sexless jews as long as you only import men, since these men have no women they will be forced to mix with israeli women

if you concentrate them all in tel aviv, that would make a 5% of jewish men there incels with just <250k
Nice plan

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and noobs

View attachment 3024555
View attachment 3024554

Time to start a go fund me page

• Love it
Reactions: jué and noobs
for donating 21$ you could make a random jew an incel

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
mirin iq

• Love it
Reactions: noobs
once i’m an adult i might unironically
Yeah fuck those guys.

Also can't you have several migrants per car trip, could bring the cost down from 20$ per migrant to 5$ or even less, cram them all in the trucks. Do that shit by bulk, Could really transform Israel's demographics this way. So we're talking potentially 40,000 ethnics in Tel Aviv.:feelshmm:

Might even be able to form a business around this. Why not get the ethnics to pay US just 5-20 bucks per head while we spend 20$ every five person to be packed like sardines and shipped to Israel for a better life. Ngl makes sense, they're given the opportunity for a better life, they might even pay much more than just 20 bucks.

At this point, we could scale operations up. Perhaps total demographic changing levels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Recessed Life and noobs

View attachment 3024555
View attachment 3024554

I write with my eyes closed 😞 🦆 your rnkoknjow

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back