You do look worse, but you just need to softmax imo.

V

VLX

Iron
From the photos you have provided @56and3psl you do look worse. But at least in my opinion, you can reverse a lot of it. Like the lighting in your old photos is a lot better than the new photos you have provided, your skin was clearer (And a bit more shaved), you didn't have eyebags/look tired and you didn't look as bloated as you do now. If you fix these problems (which you most definitely can), you will be a lot closer to your old looks. Like pick up good skincare routine because your skin looks really bad now, sleep a lot more to fix eyebags, shave (it looks better on you imo) and debloat. Also fix up your hair. Icing face would make your skin look a bit tighter too.

The only real change I see is in your nose which looks a bit bigger but that is the tradeoff of using HGH. Like those old photos you took we're at the best angles so you would look your best while your new photos you didn't really do anything to make yourself look better.

By stressing so much over your looks (which I assume you we're because you said you lost your girlfriend complaining over it) you are only making your situation worse. I mean, in the end of they day, if you want to keep crying and complaining and maybe call me a dumbass, go ahead. Maybe you think I am wrong and your face is ruined completely. I can't do anything about that, but the only thing you can do, is move forward. Like you need to take care of yourself bro. I believe you can fix yourself but you gotta believe you can fix yourself.

Cya. :feelsokman:

(Just try bruh)

• +1
Reactions: silencio and IanIachimoe2491
in my opinion youre a graycel and there for clueless

softmaxx and rhino. If you are already low inhib to hgh +ai then you can do surgeries to fix that shi. Dont lose hope bhai. We will ascend to gandy heaven @56and3psl