You do too much in ur life

banner1105

banner1105

chillin'
Okay, so. I've been through the wringer lately. I lost a position at my Uni that was important to me and all that but you dont wanna hear my sob story.

ANYWAYS...

I've come to the conclusion that I was doing too much and it was stressing me out, causing my acne to get worse, and me to just not be in a good place.

that made me realize that by me NOT doing as much, I have more time for myself and I make the time to go to the gym, I have more time to hang out with friends, I get more time to do Uni and I get to just live life carefree.

So, basically. Lighten your load, and see your life change before your eyes. I know I have lmao

TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, halloweed, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Not me I do nothing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pashtunnigga1, FUE Mogger and banner1105
just don't do anything bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, banner1105 and ey88
Okay, so. I've been through the wringer lately. I lost a position at my Uni that was important to me and all that but you dont wanna hear my sob story.

ANYWAYS...

I've come to the conclusion that I was doing too much and it was stressing me out, causing my acne to get worse, and me to just not be in a good place.

that made me realize that by me NOT doing as much, I have more time for myself and I make the time to go to the gym, I have more time to hang out with friends, I get more time to do Uni and I get to just live life carefree.

So, basically. Lighten your load, and see your life change before your eyes. I know I have lmao

TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF.
Carbohydrate consumer rambling

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and banner1105
The only things I do is go to uni and rot on here
I mean same but I run a club too so I have that which has lowkey saved my sanity

• +1
Reactions: ey88
The only things I do is go to uni and rot on here
I do boxing too so i atleast feel like im doing something with my life

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and banner1105

ANYWAYS...

TAKE TIME FOR YOURSELF.
do what makes you happy

• +1
Reactions: banner1105
do what makes you happy
honestly

wish i would have just accepted this sooner
Yea drugs make me happy

I gonna do that!!
Also fucking me matras also make me happy, might do that too!! I gonna put you pf in me matras and fuck that too immediately!! Because it make me happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: janet and banner1105

ANYWAYS...

If you think that, its gonna be reality

Yea drugs make me happy

I gonna do that!!
Also fucking me matras also make me happy, might do that too!! I gonna put you pf in me matras and fuck that too immediately!! Because it make me happy
I meannnn that's your decision

Just take accutante to remove the acne

Do cocaine with @banner1105 because thats hella cool

Fuck hookers or just you gf if you got one

And make some money

So easy is life , just do it

And make some money

Maybe we can fuck some paid whores with @banner1105

And then make money

And make some money

Taking accutante to fix something caused by plant poison consumption instead of fixing the root cause

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Yea drugs make me happy

I gonna do that!!
😁😁

The idea of being stressed is in you mind simple, its you mind

Fuck some bitches with @banner1005 and me

And make money

(The Ucla Effect)

• +1
Reactions: banner1105
I mean. That actually kinda tracks. I notice my acne get worse when I have lots of carbs
Carbohydrates
You guys dont eat correctly, dont blame the carbs

Here all information

Honestly i see many normies who eat whatever they want.... macdonald... high carbs.... they dont eat raw meat.... or low carbs
They still have clear skin... if i go outside, barely no one got acne

So either its all genetics or the normies eat just normally healthy, and you guys are all fatasses

I think its both, stop the cope
Accutante is the only solution for acne, its all genetics

You guys dont eat correctly, dont blame the carbs

Here all information

Honestly i see many normies who eat whatever they want.... macdonald... high carbs.... they dont eat raw meat.... or low carbs
They still have clear skin... if i go outside, barely no one got acne

So either its all genetics or the normies eat just normally healthy, and you guys are all fatasses

I think its both, stop the cope
Accutante is the only solution for acne, its all genetics
Dnrd+Carbohydrate consumer detected, opinion rejected

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and banner1105