You dont actually need to go to university. You can study an Oxford university course for free online [Free Oxford University education]

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
Universities dont have secret information

They literally just make you study textbooks/books which anyone else can access, and make you do assignments to remember and make sure you understand the information

The textbooks in your chosen field will be here^

I'm getting an oxford university tier education for free. But instead of doing gay assignments and wasting years of my life, I'm applying it to my business in real time.

And the fact it will actively make me money and build my business actually makes me want to study it instead of being forced and doing hypothetical gay situations

But I suppose if you wanted to be a jobcel forever then you'd need to go and actually get the degree

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender, Deleted member 5815, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 9 others
college=degree
jfl if you think you pay to learn anything there.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, TeenAscender, MadTwatter and 8 others
could you study this and then get certified by an agency

wym agency
i assume theres people that would be able to certify your skills so you can do them amd it would be like a degree, they wouof get oaid obviuosly but its cheaper than college/uni

You go to college for the degree, not for the information.

The information is in the books anyway

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Respalier and Deleted member 26859
i assume theres people that would be able to certify your skills so you can do them amd it would be like a degree, they wouof get oaid obviuosly but its cheaper than college/uni
hmmm i see your point, i dont know of anything like that which exists tbh, let me know if u find out

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
hmmm i see your point, i dont know of anything like that which exists tbh, let me know if u find out
Native was talking about how certifications mog a degree

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
in his specific field cos its new

but maybe they do
YOU ARE HIM HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ily btw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
You go to college for the degree, not for the information.

The information is in the books anyway
Not all degrees are valuable tho. For certain fields industry experience matters more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and BrahminBoss
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
In general experience mogs degree but this is especially the case in non stem courses where you don't need technical knowledge and real life and intuition can teach you more than what books can.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
In general experience mogs degree but this is especially the case in non stem courses where you don't need technical knowledge and the real life and intuition teaches you more than what books can.
Maybe where you live, but here in the west I seriously doubt it.

I mean, how are you getting the experience without getting employed (you won't without experience or degree)

Only chance I see is through nepotism and get experience that way, but that doesn't work for 99% of people.

So most are forced to pursue a degree.

Maybe where you live, but here in the west I seriously doubt it.

I mean, how are you getting the experience without getting employed (you won't without experience or degree)

Only chance I see is through nepotism and get experience that way, but that doesn't work for 99% of people.

So most are forced to pursue a degree.
Apprenticeship, Internship, work without pay etc. If you have the skills and the work to prove that you are a good fit you can get the job without a degree. I'm not saying University is bad tho. Most millionaires have a degree and going to a uni definitely pushes you in the right direction I'm just saying a degree is not a necessity.

You are paying for a degree so you have qualifications to get a job lol. I don’t understand why subhumans try to cope by saying you don’t need college, learn a trade bro, bill gates dropped out of harvard etc. Its all cope. Same as people saying “you don’t need to be attractive to get girls bro.” You technically don’t, but it gets exponentially easier the more attractive you are. Same goes for getting a degree and job hunting. Study to become an engineer and put “I didn’t go to college, but I studied their material online on my own” and see how far that gets you when you try to apply for a good paying job.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
You are paying for a degree so you have qualifications to get a job lol. I don’t understand why subhumans try to cope by saying you don’t need college, learn a trade bro, bill gates dropped out of harvard etc. Its all cope. Same as people saying “you don’t need to be attractive to get girls bro.” You technically don’t, but it gets exponentially easier the more attractive you are. Same goes for getting a degree and job hunting. Study to become an engineer and put “I didn’t go to college, but I studied their material online on my own” and see how far that gets you when you try to apply for a good paying job.
i literally said that in the thread retard

• WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Another great thread by @Ai Impact (y)

• Love it
You don't go to college to learn things.

You go to college to literally just have a piece of paper that separates you from all the lazy retards.

That's literally the purpose of the degree. Just to separate the idiots.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Respalier, Deleted member 26859, Interested and 1 other person
You don't go to college to learn things.

You go to college to literally just have a piece of paper that separates you from all the lazy retards.

That's literally the purpose of the degree. Just to separate the idiots.
And the thing is, it wouldnt even be necessary if government did not force businesses and consumers to obey occupational licensing.

For example all engineers learn in school is advanced math and physics, for engineering jobs that require non of these shit, its proven by the fact employers respects experience in other businesses more than your GPA or university, its because engineering has nothing to do with advanced math and physics, its mostly word, excel and some designs that can be learned with using google.

If the government didnt force them to only accept these jobs for college degree holders, we would see high school students doing that.

• +1
Oxnard University

Users who are viewing this thread

Back