You don't age but you have to accept this condition, would you?

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
"You turn into a fat 5'3 ugly black woman, your sexuality also changes and you now crave big niggER cock"

I would TBH

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, AscensionMan98, the BULL and 2 others
No

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: forevermirin, AscensionMan98 and Splinter901
I’d rather be mortal

no
i wouldn't do it not even for a slight decrease in height or looks, unless i become completely immortal

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
no
i wouldn't do it not even for a slight decrease in height or looks, unless i become completely immortal

In my case by doing it I'd be relieving a massive weight off my shoulders, I feel this constant dread all the fucking time, it started in september / october 2021 when having online classes and looking at my physics teacher (fat and in his 60's/70's) a voice in my head said "do you truly want to be like that"? and then I woke up to reality, I've been in constant pain ever since, the first week I was like "I can't wait to get over this shit forget it and keep living my life as always" but it never went away, it will never go away.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
well only if all financial needs are easily met and any sexual desires are easily fulfilled

well only if all financial needs are easily met and any sexual desires are easily fulfilled

U mean easily getting big niggER cock?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
In this hypothetical scenario wouldn’t that technically be considered a good thing?

But u would know u didn't want it before

Last edited:
The state of this forum

• WTF
Reactions: Splinter901