You don't even know how introverted people are treated

L

lepo2317

Equinox
So I'm introverted person. In group of people you don't even see me existing, in 1vs1 with girl, I'm really good (15+ years of experience). It doesn't matter tho. When there is some kind of family party or wedding and I don't go there because it is too much too bear for me, I become family's number one enemy. In my late teens and early 20s, I was taking part in that kind of shit parties, but then at mid 20s/late 20s I realized that it is crazy to go there and then sit at the table for 10 hours so I stopped going there and I am number one family enemy. Over because I am not low NT, high extroversion motherfucking normie. I don't care that much, I just want to point that normies judge you if you aren't low inhib.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar
Over for introverts

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
Nigga are you really telling a bunch of incels that they don't know how introverts are treated? That's like telling starving african children they don't know what is like to endure hunger.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki
Nigga are you telling a bunch of incels that they don't know how introverts are treated? That's like telling starving african children they don't know what is like to endure hunger.
Well, being introverted doesn't mean being incel. You can be good looking introvert, you are mysterious guy then. If you are UGLY and INTROVERTED, it's over. If you are UGLY and EXTROVERTED, you are clown.