You don’t have social anxiety, face the truth

The Grinch

The Grinch

❤️Feminism❤️
You have no social anxiety and you are not shy, you are just ugly and self aware, which makes you insecure around other people, you feel judged and mocked and therefore you become a loner.

Tthe problem is not in your brain, nor is it your lack of whatever hormones, it is your ugly face that ruins your confidence and self love.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 23558, ReadBooksEveryday and 17 others
You have no social anxiety and you are not shy, you are just ugly and self aware, which makes you insecure around other people, you feel judged and mocked and therefore you become a loner.

Social anxiety is just a cope, the problem is not in your head, it is in your face
Nah

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Trilogy, emeraldglass, High Cortisol Chad and 1 other person
I'm good-looking and had social anxiety in the past, though not really anymore. So clearly it can be a mental thing too.

That doesn't even make sense since ugly people usually get treated pretty normal.

Atleast if you just are unattractive to women, if you are burned or your face is deformed maybe its a different story

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Nick.Harte and n0rthface
it’s possible to lose in every way you know you can be ugly, autistic, AND socially anxious, there are plenty of people with any combination of the 3, my good friend is ugly self aware and mild autism and he slays from low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
And how are those things mutually exclusive?? It's still social anxiety, doesn't matter what's causing it. Ugly people can have no social anxiety at all, if you happen to be socially anxious as an ugly person then you just have social anxiety, it's not a natural or expected reaction from being ugly that is separate from anxiety-like symptoms.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
And how are those things mutually exclusive?? It's still social anxiety, doesn't matter what's causing it. Ugly people can have no social anxiety at all, if you happen to be socially anxious as an ugly person then you just have social anxiety, it's not a natural or expected reaction from being ugly that is separate from anxiety-like symptoms.

• JFL
Reactions: Schizomogger
Welcome to my ignore list, make yourself home
So Excited Dancing GIF

Tthe problem is not in your brain, nor is it your lack of whatever hormones, it is your ugly face that ruins your confidence and self love.
100% a big factor but some niggas just got a fucked up brain unfortunately

100%. im an extrovert person but due to being an ugly mf i loose all my confidence and feel like i shouldnt talk

Spitting facts

Social anxiety is an equation: SA = Desired Reaction from People / Expected Reactions from People

If you expect to be treated like a gigachad, you need gigachad looks. That's the problem most users fall into. If they had more normie expectations, they would probably be fine.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Nina Power
tales from the mumbai asylum

Yes, but in such cases it is an ugly person who had learned to cope on a micro level.

EZz8.gif

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch
I don't have social anxiety but I've met chads with it, so it is real. It's hard to understand but I guess it's like every other mental illness like OCD or some shit. Things don't always flow the same way.

Nah I def have social anxiety and alot of other users do too its not always cuz ur ugly

i hate this forum.....

i hate this forum.....
This ESL user needs to learn more synonyms for hate im tired of seeing him use that word. as well as more types of punctuation than terminal ellipses @vanillaicecream

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
This ESL user needs to learn more synonyms for hate im tired of seeing him use that word. as well as more types of punctuation than terminal ellipses @vanillaicecream
He really is like a robot with automated and built-in messages. He also needs to come up with something different to express his uncertainty as to why he has such an unfortunate face.

• +1
Reactions: Red Fox
It's not to do with my ugliness is to do with my vulnerability and weakness. I can't handle banter, I have nothing to talk about, if asked an uncomfortable question I'll stay silent, I'm focused on what other people will think of me instead of the reality of the situation etc etc etc