You dont need to be chad to talk with girls

dostoyevski

dostoyevski

Nomad
Just get a clear and gay glowy skin:ogre:
Girls will ask "Omg your skin is so clear what are you using:soy:"
And subhuman high inhib you will say "Uh uh, i think i use cerave:soy:and mousturizer:soy:and spf:soy:and toner:soy:and biotin vitamin:soy:and ummm what was that umm vitamin c serum:soy::soy:and 5 serums"

And low inhib chad will say "Nothing,I just wash it with cold water and i eat clean:feelshah:"

The girl will get in love(or she will get interested) with the second guy if he is average

But the first guy will rejected even if he is mid mtn because he is so high inhib and the girl will find him fucking psychopat because he is doing 10 step skincare and she will think he is gay:lul:

Just be 5"9 and fraud to 6"0 mid mtn and be low inhib:ogre:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GreekGenes, menas and goo25
PM face brother.

• So Sad
Reactions: dostoyevski
Just get a clear and gay glowy skin:ogre:
Girls will ask "Omg your skin is so clear what are you using:soy:"
And subhuman high inhib you will say "Uh uh, i think i use cerave:soy:and mousturizer:soy:and spf:soy:and toner:soy:and biotin vitamin:soy:and ummm what was that umm vitamin c serum:soy::soy:and 5 serums"

And low inhib chad will say "Nothing,I just wash it with cold water and i eat clean:feelshah:"

The girl will get in love(or she will get interested) with the second guy if he is average

But the first guy will rejected even if he is mid mtn because he is so high inhib and the girl will find him fucking psychopat because he is doing 10 step skincare and she will think he is gay:lul:

Just be 5"9 and fraud to 6"0 mid mtn and be low inhib:ogre:
Just be good looking, women will always try and talk to you or get your attention at least. Or be average and make moves yourself. Don’t even try if you’re sub avg

• +1
Just be good looking, women will always try and talk to you or get your attention at least. Or be average and make moves yourself. Don’t even try if you’re sub avg
this is true bhai
you need to be mid mtn (not even low mtn) to be able to pull girls

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
yeah the whole point of looksmaxxing is that you don't tell anybody

• +1
yeah the whole point of looksmaxxing is that you don't tell anybody
If you really tell that you are blackpilled
people will make fun of you and they will find you "crazy":lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel