You don't need to wear sunscreen daily if you're not in the sun, right?

Linoob

Linoob

Diamond
Serious question here.

I work a 9-5 and get literally almost zero sun. Maybe 60 seconds a day max. I take vitamin D supplements and all that.

People who are on tretinoin say you need to wear sunscreen daily, even if you're not exposed.

Does the same go for those not on tret?

What do y'all do?

Shit's greasy, stinky and gross af.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Wear a hat, sunscreen is bad for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, prettyboyswag, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
Im having different thoughts about sunscreen these days. Too long to explain here. But something stinks about it

dont be autistic about it. u dont have to wear it 24/7 and be a vampire

sun only ages you if you burn yourself. Hats and clothes are the best sunscreen like user above already said

use only if you know youll spend alot of time under sun

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1

sun only ages you if you burn yourself. Hats and clothes are the best sunscreen like user above already said

what are ur thoughts on mild rtt tbh for me

Do u know a good sunscreen without any toxic shit in it? I want to use it on my face for the rare situations where I can't wear a hat, like while swimming.

Use your brain

Humans have evolved under direct sunlight for hundreds of thousands of years

But here you are wearing sunscreen while you sit behind a blue lit screen your entire life

The skin care industry is retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy, WannaBeA6 and 3 others
Do u know a good sunscreen without any toxic shit in it? I want to use it on my face for the rare situations where I can't wear a hat, like while swimming.
La roche posay anthelios shaka fluid spf50 50ml 2
la roche shaka fluid spf 50+

choose the fragrance free version.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and coolguy1
I know this sunscreen without any toxic shit, but its not waterproof and only available in India

Wear it if you’re in the sun for more than half an hour except in the summer when you should wear it anytime you’re outside more then 15 mins

Do not use sunscreen even when youre getting sunlight. Its toxic and gets rid of many of the benefits from sunlight exposure.

Sunscreen is a multi billion dollar industry.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, coolguy1 and prettyboyswag
You have to wear it everyday, as soon as you wake up, put it everywhere including your dick and balls. Then set a stopwatch to go off every 10 mins to remind you to put more on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Zeta ascended, coolguy1 and 1 other person