You dont sound as smart as you think

psychomandible

psychomandible

Blanca solers sex slave
For some reason there are a bunch of little beta cucks on this forum that try to sound smart while saying basic shit specifically @greekthread on subhumans getting surgery and literally anything @PlayersGetPlayed post. You are not posting something ground breaking anyone with iq higher than 75 will be able to come with the conclusions you guys post naturally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, noobs, NZb6Air and 4 others
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, NZb6Air, psychomandible and 1 other person
For some reason there are a bunch of little beta cucks on this forum that try to sound smart while saying basic shit specifically @greekthread on subhumans getting surgery and literally anything @PlayersGetPlayed post. You are not posting something ground breaking anyone with iq higher than 75 will be able to come with the conclusions you guys post naturally
Sorry I didn't @GreekGenes

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
igno

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Clqs
Clearly not. Sounding smart, which is a statement of intent is also dependent on the perception of the listener. And playing smart sometimes sounds stupid. It often sounds bad, maladjusted, no matter how funny this sounds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Suns9999 and psychomandible
include examples

• JFL
Only i and some other epigenetic dude are based and high iq

• JFL
and also @OP: 80% of the stuff said here in this forum has been said one million times before. Doesn't make it bad.

Nice goalpost you set that you call anyone who expands or repeats known things "wanting to sound smart". Only a bitter person talks like that ;)

To me it looks like you wanna shit on other new users and elevate yourself that way. Goalpostshifting-cherrypickingcel behaviour.

anyway, you went straight to the igno list.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, PlayersGetPlayed and psychomandible
Clearly not. Sounding smart, which is a statement of intent is also dependent on the perception of the listener. And playing smart sometimes sounds stupid. It often sounds bad, maladjusted, no matter how funny this sounds.
word salad. i could beat the shit out of you g pipe down

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
and also @OP: 80% of the stuff said here in this forum has been said one million times before. Doesn't make it bad.

Nice goalpost you set that you call anyone who expands or repeats known things "wanting to sound smart". Only a bitter person talks like that ;)

To me it looks like you wanna shit on other new users and elevate yourself that way. Goalpostshifting cherrypicking dawg.
No it's the way you deliver it I don't mind people saying stuff that's already been said it's beacus you and players post like you are saying some esoteric shit that's Been hidden for thousands of years when you are just saying stuff that is obvious

To me it looks like you wanna shit on other new users and elevate yourself that way. Goalpostshifting-cherrypickingcel behaviour.

anyway, you went straight to the igno list.
Also ignore*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, psychomandible and faustianspirit
my bad g didnt know you swinged that way