you dont wanna be too tall

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
aj tracey is like a foot taller than jorja smith. it makes her look really goofy. like she has dwarfism or a kid's body or some shit.

The only disadvantage of being really tall is that your eyes will look negatively tilted.

Your upper eyelid exposure will also be more visible from below.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 28774 and Krakowski
i need to piss @Manletmachine

You love being a midget dont you? sniffing stinky asses and their farts in line.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, BoredPrince, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
The only disadvantage of being really tall is that your eyes will look negatively tilted.

You end up getting a fucked up back, bad posture, more likely to have heart disease, more likely to be intimidating (especially if you're ugly like me)

I wish I was 6ft9

Cope, taller is better. I wish I was 7'0. I'm gonna keep blasting genotropin, IGF-1, AI, megadosing protein and other stuff until I'm 21.

You end up getting a fucked up back, bad posture, more likely to have heart disease, more likely to be intimidating (especially if you're ugly like me)
You are also more prone to being recessed because modern society encourages sedentary lifestyles.

Hunching over at a desk at school/during your job during developmental years.

until I'm 21.
Maybe even longer since my plates should be open for a while since I started taking AI at 15. 195cm minimum or I'm getting LL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155

The human brain has evolved to determine attractiveness despite this. This is cope the taller the better for the most part. But of course face comes first

The human brain has evolved to determine attractiveness despite this. This is cope the taller the better for the most part. But of course face comes first
height is one of many genetic traits and aesthetics take the main spot, everything else is extra (height is not aesthetics)

You love being a midget dont you? sniffing stinky asses and their farts in line.

I wish I was a 2 ft child looking midget so I can run under women's skirt and get a whiff of that sweaty bumhole.

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
I wish I was a 2 ft child looking midget so I can run under women's skirt and get a whiff of that sweaty bumhole.
You need leg shortening surgery

• Love it
Reactions: normie_joe