• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
bro I just coomed is this really gon be me? kinda scared
Devil

• JFL
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Lux, Deleted member 9699 and 6 others
bro I just coomed is this really gon be me? kinda scared
View attachment 933176
No video can do justice to the perfect punishment of Hell.
You could spend 100 years on Earth preparing for Hellfire, all your resilience would disappear in 0.0001 seconds of Hellfire.
That's good thought, the fear of the Lord is inside you.
"Make out your own salvation in fear and trembling"
Go in peace in Jesus Name

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
The Big Bang Theory states that one day matter came out of nowhere, eventually becoming the Universe over time
But the Law of Conservation of Mass says matter cannot be created nor destroyed
Therefore there has to be a Creator

Name any religion I disprove it right now
Nigga you posted the same fucking nonsense I am done.

OUH SCIENTISTS ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSED BIG BANG SO JESUS CHRIST AND GOD

YEA AND ADAM AND EVE YEA THEY WERE 100% REAL BRO TRUST ME I KNOW IT MAKES NO SENSE BUT TRUST ME ITS IN VERY OLD BOOK WHICH IS REALLY ACCURATE

I KNOW THERE IS 100000 DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS BUT UMMM I AM CORRECT LIKE I AM REALLY SMART,
LIKE SEE NO SCIENTIST IN AGES HAS NOTICED THAT
the Law of Conservation of Mass says matter cannot be created nor destroyed
Therefore there has to be a Creator SO I AM SMART BRO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: androgenic, SeiGun, Ocelot and 1 other person
Nigga you posted the same fucking nonsense I am done.

OUH SCIENTISTS ARENT SMART ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHAT CAUSED BIG BANG SO JESUS CHRIST AND GOD

YEA AND ADAM AND EVE YEA THEY WERE 100% REAL BRO TRUST ME I KNOW IT MAKES NO SENSE BUT TRUST ME ITS IN VERY OLD BOOK WHICH IS REALLY ACCURATE

I KNOW THERE IS 100000 DIFFERENT EXPLANATIONS FOR THIS BUT UMMM I AM CORRECT LIKE I AM REALLY SMART,
LIKE SEE NO SCIENTIST IN AGES HAS NOTICED THAT
the Law of Conservation of Mass says matter cannot be created nor destroyed
Therefore there has to be a Creator SO I AM SMART BRO
You have no argument so you make a mockery
You hate God I'm not sure why

You have no argument so you make a mockery
You hate God I'm not sure why
Yea your point is "nobody knows why and therefore God" thats how Egyptians explained changes of day and rain lmao

You can't explain something you don't understand by god lmao that's nit proving it it's just guessing

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Ocelot
idk why people wouldn't believe in god?

what's the harm of believing in an entity that loves you lol

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 5969
Yea your point is "nobody knows why and therefore God" thats how Egyptians explained changes of day and rain lmao

You can't explain something you don't understand by god lmao that's nit proving it it's just guessing
This is based on science.
There has to be a Creator

Its not even about that
Its literally logical I just explained it simply using science

• +1

You can't just make yourself believe in something that doesn't make sense

Its not even about that
There is 9028373 different reasons how big bang happened, just fucking google it

Hell- Life as sub 6 male
Heaven - life as a psl 6 or up chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, itorroella9, BigBoy and 2 others
Its not even about that
Proving god with big bang? That's disproving the whole Bible I am done with this shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6475
Fucking true, hell and heaven are cope for ppl who got unlucky during life tbh
God is a great accountant
Youll account for your sin on the day of judgement

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 8902
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
In order to be saved. Spread the Gospel, believe with your mind and heart that Jesus saved you, died on the cross, and rose again. Repentance doesn’t mean turning from sin, it means a change of mind and heart. Believe in Christ my friends.

• +1
In order to be saved. Spread the Gospel, believe with your mind and heart that Jesus saved you, died on the cross, and rose again. Repentance doesn’t mean turning from sin, it means a change of mind and heart. Believe in Christ my friends.
Spreading the Gospel doesnt save you its works
Only by grace by faith u are saved Book of Ephesians

prove hell is even real tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Sin is going against Gods laws
Have you lied, stolen, look at a woman with lust, sworn?
Yes i have lied , sworn and looked at countless women with lust . I never stolen anything

prove hell is even real tbh
You look for a perfect sign which the Bible says will never come
Prove your own existence.
You can't. This could be a computer simulation.
But going off the evidence we have, Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, and he died on the Cross so that we can go to Heaven and not Hell, and rose on the Third Day

You look for a perfect sign which the Bible says will never come
Prove your own existence.
You can't. This could be a computer simulation.
But going off the evidence we have, Jesus is God manifest in the flesh, and he died on the Cross so that we can go to Heaven and not Hell, and rose on the Third Day
i can reasonably be sure my existence is real because i am interacting with you from my perspective and we are conversing. i can’t be absolutely certain but i can be reasonably certain. there’s no way to be reasonably certain there’s an endless torture chamber somewhere that people go to when they die, it’s not backed up with any evidence.

Yes i have lied , sworn and looked at countless women with lust . I never stolen anything
And those are sins.

A sin is like a ticket, or a criminal charge if you will.
You stand before a judge. He finds you guilty of your sin and you now have to go to prison. But a man comes in at the last second, and says "I've paid this mans fines and done his time for him. He can now escape punishment and go into the free world"
That man is Jesus. No other person can save you from Hellfire but Him

i can reasonably be sure my existence is real because i am interacting with you from my perspective and we are conversing. i can’t be absolutely certain but i can be reasonably certain. there’s no way to be reasonably certain there’s an endless torture chamber somewhere that people go to when they die, it’s not backed up with any evidence.
Prove your existence is even real.

imagine religion (popular ones) being such a blatant tool to control dumb masses that it uses such childish dumbed down teaching methods like threatening with fire, monsters (demons),darkness, pain and other incredibly earthly and terrenal fears, while the afterlife is supposed to be a spiritual realm with nothing in common with flesh, bone and stone.

Its so fucking obvious.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, androgenic, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
imagine religion (popular ones) being such a blatant tool to control dumb masses that it uses such childish dumbed down teaching methods like threatening with fire, monsters (demons),darkness, pain and other incredibly earthly and terrenal fears, while the afterlife is supposed to be a spiritual realm with nothing in common with flesh, bone and stone.

Its so fucking obvious.

FKN LMAO why u resort to this? specially in a forum aware of lookism. address the point
There is no point except "muh religion dumb i just wanna get high now"
Its just stupid rambling and brings no actual argument

There is no point except "muh religion dumb i just wanna get high now"
Its just stupid rambling and brings no actual argument
it brings the argument on why every thing described as afterlife has so much in paralell with terrenal world, both for heaven, hell, even the judgment process. Its blatantly dumbed down for basic understanding. Hell's main protagonist being fire: the most primal fear of animals is a dead giveaway. A true god wouldnt even have a creation, let alone have to create a system of reward or punishment for behaviors that he is supposed to have known since the beggining of time. And much less said punishment being "YOU BURN WITH FIRE AND HAVE MUCH PAIN". I know theres a whole lot more going on in hell but the main idea is a place that punishedbyou with tjinga that seem made more to punish a flesh body and animal mind than a soul.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
it brings the argument on why every thing described as afterlife has so mich in paralell with terrenal world, both for heaven, hell, even the judgment process. Its blatantly dumbed down for basic understanding. Hell main protagonist being fire: the most primal fear of animals is a dead giveaway. A true god wouldnt even have a creation, let alone have to create a system or reward or punishment for behaviors thqt he is supposed to have known since the beggining of time. And much less daid punishmebt being "YOU BURN WITH FIRE AND HAVE MUCH PAIN". I know theres a whole lot more going on in hell but the main idea is a place that punishedbyou with tjinga that seem made more to punish a flesh body and animal mind than a soul.
You see this is based on nothing but your own idea of what a "perfect God" is
It's like Chocolate vs Vanilla (ice cream) You can bring your own arguments but its subjective at the end of the day.

You see this is based on nothing but your own idea of what a "perfect God" is
It's like Chocolate vs Vanilla (ice cream) You can bring your own arguments but its subjective at the end of the day.
in a logical idea of what a perfect being is by definition, or why it is a paradox, not my subjective view

in a logical idea of what a perfect being is by definition, or why it is a paradox, not my subjective view
Perfect - having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
Obviously subjective, which is what your ideas are, subjective. It's not a real argument.

Perfect - having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.
Obviously subjective, which is what your ideas are, subjective. It's not a real argument.
A perfect all powerful being is not bound by subjectiveness, it just is or isnt. We are not talking about subjective perfection as one would describe in art for example, the definition of absolute doesnt allownfor subjectiveness

A perfect all powerful being is not bound by subjectiveness, it just is or isnt. We are not talking about subjective perfection as one would describe in art for example, the definition of absolute doesnt allownfor subjectiveness
But your definition is subjective

But your definition is subjective
no, its purely logical. an example of subjective definition of divinity to me would be some species so advanced that they trascended biological life and can do great impact in the universe or even create one themselves. But a definition of perfection or being absolute is an entitely other topic. It is like you can find the blue of the sky warm or cold, but theres no denying that we see the sky as blue, and its no open to subjectivity. Kinda bad examplenbut I think it explains enough of what I mean.

no, its purely logical. an example of subjective definition of divinity to me would be some species so advanced that they trascended biological life and can do great impact in the universe or even create one themselves. But a definition of perfection or being absolute is an entitely other topic. It is like you can find the blue of the sky warm or cold, but theres no denying that we see the sky as blue, and its no open to subjectivity. Kinda bad examplenbut I think it explains enough of what I mean.
Its subjective. Like I said, you can bring up any argument you like, your idea of a “perfect God” is subjective

There is equal chance that I get reincarnated into a world with magic and huge tits

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux and sytyl
Absolute unique origin-of-all god concept clashes with the existence of time, thats what I meant.