You don't want ugly kids do you? GTFIH

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
OK like and hour ago I asked the dumb question "how to have attractive kids"
And one thing I live about this forum is the amount of knowledge we have cumulatively. OK so anyways you don't wanna sit through shit introductions ill get right to it.

The mate

There is a well known fact to get a perfect specimen if animal or plant you'll want to selectively breed

Here's the source, it's a legit theory :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding

Tldr?basicslly mating with the best phenotype, strongest or with the most desirable qualities to have the best outcome.

Now how can you apply this to human? Pretty easy actually.

Thanks to @MentalistKebab ive gone down the rabbit hole of looking into human selective breeding and I found 1) ideal way and a second pretty good way. I'll start with the ideal way

Egg donation

This is literally like making a custom character. Basically if your an average guy like most of out genetics are here you will get canceled out by the dominant Stacey genes. So this is the super process that I will defitely try, but I'm gonna try both of the way for Chad kids.

Choose a giga Stacey Scandinavian donor and also find a surrogate to carry the egg.

Make sure the surrogate can carry the egg and do optimal things to make the baby have good parental conditions too. This may cost 50-100k total. Now that's a shit ton and most of you prolly don't want kids unlike me who wants to have kids as a proud symbol of my existence in this shit earth.

So here's the second option.

Second option

Only viable if you are psl4+ BTW.

So you undergo invasive surgeries to get the Chad face of your dreams. Now you should be psl6 mogger minimum. This means you can find a good mate for free. Bare in mind they may have had survey too and may have shit genetics.

Once you find the ideal mate then have the kid with her

After birth

OK so by this point you should have a genetically perfect baby. Good job your descendants are gonna thank the guy that went out his way to change the family's ugly looks for attractive ones.

So what comes next? Well this is the fun bit filled with hormone maxxing, and palate maxxing

Hormone maxxing

I came up with a theory that now a days our hormones have fucked out faves and bidues over. Back in the day you'd have high HGH and T but now cuz estrogen water and shit we are deformed little fucks

Now this isn't gonna happen to your genetically perfect kid so let's figure out a plan . As a baby lots of milk. Boosts IGF-1 and Is full of nutrients grt them to grow. Also breast feed too. Toddler you should aim for them to exercise and be feeding them hard foods organic foods too full of minerals to optimise GH. As a kid now you can really hormone max. We're taking 4+ L-argine and Mk to boost HGH and T as a product of still going out and exercising

Here's some natural ways you can boost the kids HGH and T

And ofcourse the Mk and L-argine is quite slef explanatory. If you're OK with injecting your kid you can use HGH or HGH peptides.

OK so by 12 your kid should be approaching full manhood, he shoudk have a filly forward grown face due to the hormones, amazing frame, good body and good height. Now it's puberty time bitch. Keep suppliments g going through till he leaves and there you go you should have a tall, muscular, fully forward girwn giga mogger from hormones and perfect genetics. Now it's time for the slightly more copey unproven ones

Mewing and shit

I never said this works but I've been told it help big time with facial development.

Facepuller and palatal expander. It's gonna boost your kids growth so its well worth it. You need to cashout big time on the genetics and get to the genetic potential. By the age of 5 or whatever they should e mewing also g side this too.

Your child other stuff

Skin:make sure they use retin a, vit c, SPF and other shit tailored to their skin needs.
Hair: make sure to get a professional hairdresser who can tailor suit the hair to the kid
Softmsxxes :make sure the kids hygienic and stuff

Social circles: form toddler age make sure you find the future chads and get your kid in with them. You get the right circles your son will get laid younger and thus boost confidence and low inhib a bunch

Fashion: make sure they wear clothes that fit to them well and compliments them.

Exercise : swimming, football (amsrcian one)

If you do all this it's literally 99% your son Is gonna be a gigamoggger. 1%is if he catches downsyndrome

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor, poopoohead, n0rthface and 22 others
I wonder if I’ll even live to see me making a family of my own

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
omg i will not marry i will get egg donor my son will be real deal blonde cruise

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 4 others
If you put your kid through all that he's 90% going to commit suicide by age 15

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344 and 14 others
I wonder if I’ll even live to see me making a family of my own
Push through my guy. Ded srs. You think the suffering goes away after death. You simply won't exist if you rope. Won't be better becuase you don't get a second chance. Go with the mindset. I got a shit hand but I can still make things better. That's why your here at looksmax not co
If you put your kid through all that he's 90% going to commit suicide by age 15
Not if he's Chad, hell just have alcohol problems and stuff
omg i will not marry i will get egg donor my son will be real deal blonde cruise
I thought that when I found it out. Just max out credit cards. Who tf cares. No need to marry when you can literally IRL custom characters JFL

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 4087
not even a single character

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521 and Lev Peshkov
  • Love it
Reactions: Almost Chadlite

• +1
And one thing I live about this forum is the amount of knowledge we have cumulatively. OK so anyways you don't wanna sit through shit introductions ill get right to it.

The mate

There is a well known fact to get a perfect specimen if animal or plant you'll want to selectively breed

Here's the source, it's a legit theory :https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding

Tldr?basicslly mating with the best phenotype, strongest or with the most desirable qualities to have the best outcome.

Thanks to @MentalistKebab ive gone down the rabbit hole of looking into human selective breeding and I found 1) ideal way and a second pretty good way. I'll start with the ideal way

Egg donation

This is literally like making a custom character. Basically if your an average guy like most of out genetics are here you will get canceled out by the dominant Stacey genes. So this is the super process that I will defitely try, but I'm gonna try both of the way for Chad kids.

Choose a giga Stacey Scandinavian donor and also find a surrogate to carry the egg.

Make sure the surrogate can carry the egg and do optimal things to make the baby have good parental conditions too. This may cost 50-100k total. Now that's a shit ton and most of you prolly don't want kids unlike me who wants to have kids as a proud symbol of my existence in this shit earth.

Second option

So you undergo invasive surgeries to get the Chad face of your dreams. Now you should be psl6 mogger minimum. This means you can find a good mate for free. Bare in mind they may have had survey too and may have shit genetics.

After birth

OK so by this point you should have a genetically perfect baby. Good job your descendants are gonna thank the guy that went out his way to change the family's ugly looks for attractive ones.

So what comes next? Well this is the fun bit filled with hormone maxxing, and palate maxxing

Hormone maxxing

I came up with a theory that now a days our hormones have fucked out faves and bidues over. Back in the day you'd have high HGH and T but now cuz estrogen water and shit we are deformed little fucks

Now this isn't gonna happen to your genetically perfect kid so let's figure out a plan . As a baby lots of milk. Boosts IGF-1 and Is full of nutrients grt them to grow. Also breast feed too. Toddler you should aim for them to exercise and be feeding them hard foods organic foods too full of minerals to optimise GH. As a kid now you can really hormone max. We're taking 4+ L-argine and Mk to boost HGH and T as a product of still going out and exercising

And ofcourse the Mk and L-argine is quite slef explanatory. If you're OK with injecting your kid you can use HGH or HGH peptides.

OK so by 12 your kid should be approaching full manhood, he shoudk have a filly forward grown face due to the hormones, amazing frame, good body and good height. Now it's puberty time bitch. Keep suppliments g going through till he leaves and there you go you should have a tall, muscular, fully forward girwn giga mogger from hormones and perfect genetics. Now it's time for the slightly more copey unproven ones

Mewing and shit

I never said this works but I've been told it help big time with facial development.

Facepuller and palatal expander. It's gonna boost your kids growth so its well worth it. You need to cashout big time on the genetics and get to the genetic potential. By the age of 5 or whatever they should e mewing also g side this too.

Your child other stuff

Skin:make sure they use retin a, vit c, SPF and other shit tailored to their skin needs.
Hair: make sure to get a professional hairdresser who can tailor suit the hair to the kid

Social circles: form toddler age make sure you find the future chads and get your kid in with them. You get the right circles your son will get laid younger and thus boost confidence and low inhib a bunch

Fashion: make sure they wear clothes that fit to them well and compliments them.

If you do all this it's literally 99% your son Is gonna be a gigamoggger. 1%is if he catches downsyndrome
The autistic idea of engineering the perfect human really appeals to me for some reason +1 nice thread

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Arkantos and Lev Peshkov
Me and you alike, it feels like what my life's work should be. Forget all the stupid shit like jobs and vacations I just wanna help my kids to be perfect
The autistic idea of engineering the perfect human really appeals to me for some reason +1 nice thread
:lul:

imagine being bullied to suicide by victim of undisputeds bullying. it all goes in circles ngl
It's mental
Damn dman dman, real nice shit. I'm gonna just kevs Emy little contribution to this world here tho

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 6942
I don't want any kids

• +1
I also thought about have kids trough a surrogate mother

Because it doesn't look like I am going to marry.
But you can't raise a child without a mother.

• +1
you need to do ivf with selective embryos and avoid shitty dna recombination

The mate

Egg donation

Second option

After birth

Hormone maxxing

Mewing and shit

Your child other stuff

Don't forget pgd you can select the child with the most desirable traits I.e. blue eyed embryo over a brown eyed. More features will soon be able to be screened.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and MentalistKebab
also remember to breastfeed the child for at least 3-4 years for proper mouth development

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
JFL at getting married to a girl below your own level, have kids with her and then get divorced, lose all your shit and your kids. Which prevents you from helping them develop with hormones while the mom is just feeding them bluepills.

When you can just get a donor egg from an aryan gigastacy and be a single father with surrogacy. It’s expensive but cheaper than getting divorce raped and ensures your children the best genes

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Gaia262 and Deleted member 2597

The mate

Egg donation

Second option

After birth

Hormone maxxing

Mewing and shit

Your child other stuff

Nice thread tbh slavcel. Continue researching.
But I think you should add aromasin during the beginning of puberty to stop hgh or test to stop growth plates close early.

• +1
its all genetics muh boost t muh boost igf is cope lmao,

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I also thought about have kids trough a surrogate mother

Because it doesn't look like I am going to marry.
But you can't raise a child without a mother.
Just have a wife or gf to breast feed. Let the wife bring up your kids for 5 years and then leave. Remeber you want an alpha jock son. He won't give shit just let him go out all the time
its all genetics muh boost t muh boost igf is cope lmao,
All genetics. Brad pitt ugly child. When ugly parents have beautiful children. Henry cabills brothers. It's really not genetics and I think 90% don't even know whta genetics are JFL. Genetics don't define shape, looks, size of things. They allow stuff to grow and be made. You can't find a single gene that signals secession or ugly faces that's a fact. The only thing genetics hold are your genetic potential. And even if genetics are important the way you copers think they are HGH and Test is way moelre important. But I never disputed the fact good genetics are really important. You'll end up with a curry pheno if unattractive genetic potential like mew. That's why I said to find an attractive egg donor. Should've said dnrd tbhtbh
Nice thread tbh slavcel. Continue researching.
But I think you should add aromasin during the beginning of puberty to stop hgh or test to stop growth plates close early.
Wiat if it stops HGH how's growth gonna happen lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Just have a wife or gf to breast feed. Let the wife bring up your kids for 5 years and then leave. Remeber you want an alpha jock son. He won't give shit just let him go out all the time

All genetics. Brad pitt ugly child. When ugly parents have beautiful children. Henry cabills brothers. It's really not genetics and I think 90% don't even know whta genetics are JFL. Genetics don't define shape, looks, size of things. They allow stuff to grow and be made. You can't find a single gene that signals secession or ugly faces that's a fact. The only thing genetics hold are your genetic potential. And even if genetics are important the way you copers think they are HGH and Test is way moelre important. But I never disputed the fact good genetics are really important. You'll end up with a curry pheno if unattractive genetic potential like mew. That's why I said to find an attractive egg donor. Should've said dnrd tbhtbh

Wiat if it stops HGH how's growth gonna happen lol.
I remember reading somewhere it was increasing the speed of growth plates closing but I might be wrong.
I will try to find the study

• +1
i am gonna start jelqing my son as soon as he turns 10

• Hmm...

The mate

Egg donation

Second option

After birth

Hormone maxxing

Mewing and shit

Your child other stuff

giphy.gif

Very good thread OP. Our sons will eventually thank us when they see their subhuman peers suffering, and themselves succeeding. We men at looksmax.me will be the greatest fathers of the century.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lev Peshkov
giphy.gif

Very good thread OP. Our sons will eventually thank us when they see their subhuman peers suffering, and themselves succeeding. We men at looksmax.me will be the greatest fathers of the century.
That's the plan my boy. I'm trying to breed out my family's subhuman genetics. If people aren't trying to breed out their subhuman genetics and breed with a subhuman girl due to ur looksmatch trying to get chad just don't have sex.) but I want my son to be giga alpha

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Kekee
I want a cute daughter to love and also fuck her after she grows up 😍

• Hmm...
That's the plan my boy. I'm trying to breed out my family's subhuman genetics. If people aren't trying to breed out their subhuman genetics and breed with a subhuman girl due to ur looksmatch trying to get chad just don't have sex.) but I want my son to be giga alpha
Exactly that. Look at your family's flaws and yourself and eliminate those flaws. Just lol @ breeding with your subhuman looksmatch, even worse a subhuman below you.

This is what happens when you do that:

585febf6939e906dfeb541f191b455b0

Danny Devito's wife, son, and daughters. Over.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Lev Peshkov
Exactly that. Look at your family's flaws and yourself and eliminate those flaws. Just lol @ breeding with your subhuman looksmatch, even worse a subhuman below you.

This is what happens when you do that:

View attachment 419231

Danny Devito's wife, son, and daughters. Over.
Mate with Stacey's only. You want to be able to have good kids then sorted.
No I am the best of both worlds
Lol it'd just that there's a lot of inbreeding with Chinese tyatsbwhy they all look the same

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Wish i was rich. I would do egg thing specially.

• +1
If you are short and ugly and you have a son, he will look just like you, it doesn't matter if the mother is tall and beautiful, the looks genes will be taken from the same sex parent, just at look at Russians - the men are ugly, the women beautiful, and they keep giving birth to ugly boys and beautiful girls...

• +1
If you are short and ugly and you have a son, he will look just like you, it doesn't matter if the mother is tall and beautiful, the looks genes will be taken from the same sex parent, just at look at Russians - the men are ugly, the women beautiful, and they keep giving birth to ugly boys and beautiful girls...
Jeez the amount of pseudoscience here. You act luke the blackpill is sense but you don't even know how genes work lmao. Having a Stacey wife with dominant genetics will form becuase your make genetics are recessive. That's basic logic and genetics science. No recombination bs cope lmao
Wish i was rich. I would do egg thing specially.
It's 5k to 10k quite a lot ilbut if you really care for your kids

Jeez the amount of pseudoscience here. You act luke the blackpill is sense but you don't even know how genes work lmao. Having a Stacey wife with dominant genetics will form becuase your make genetics are recessive. That's basic logic and genetics science. No recombination bs cope lmao
That's not how it works...

That's not how it works...
Go on Mr smart guy. I asked my friend who majored in biology and specialised in genetics. How does it work according to an incel low iq JFL

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
based as fuck ppl in this thread; surrogacy is the only option in 2021 and JFl at anyone who thinks otherwise
and @Lev Peshkov you sir seem the most based :feelskek:; one thing boyo, can you confirm the rumors about the London elites all having kids by surrogacy since you're in the UK? i dont remember but ive read this recently somewhere and it seems logical since the "elites" are rule for thee but not for me and have always been that way :feelskek:.....

based as fuck ppl in this thread; surrogacy is the only option in 2021 and JFl at anyone who thinks otherwise
and @Lev Peshkov you sir seem the most based :feelskek:; one thing boyo, can you confirm the rumors about the London elites all having kids by surrogacy since you're in the UK? i dont remember but ive read this recently somewhere and it seems logical since the "elites" are rule for thee but not for me and have always been that way :feelskek:.....
I think more and more guys are going to realize this as time goes on. Most modern women aren't even interested in having families, and if they do want kids the fertility rate is 1.5 so if you marry there's a 50% chance your wife will only want 1 or even zero kids lmao. Remember that if you only have 1 kid you still failed in darwinistic terms.