You ever just wake up and instantly wanna rope?

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Totally lost.
Like you realize you are a waste of food and oxygen so you wanna just rope and do a favor to everyone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: salt.hater, fayafighta, sexy and 15 others
Based
Life is too overrated
We fear death because we fear afterlife

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Suns9999 and PseudoMaxxer
Low T
Start eating real food

IMG 4319

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, raleqtambrobret, Suns9999 and 4 others
Like you realize you are a waste of food and oxygen so you wanna just rope and do a favor to everyone.
Like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky, when he just wakes up, looks in the mirror and discovers a white strand of hair on his head and he's like completely horrified...He still has a pretty nice life, though...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PseudoMaxxer and mayo mogger
no diet for bones
False. Eating plant toxins and carbohydrates is what causes deformed skulls in the first place over many generations. Carnivore or death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, Suns9999 and mayo mogger
False. Eating plant toxins and carbohydrates is what causes deformed skulls in the first place over many generations. Carnivore or death.
i’m already carnivore but ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and mayo mogger
False. Eating plant toxins and carbohydrates is what causes deformed skulls in the first place iver many generations. Carnivore or death.
it wont change YOUR bonestructure

maybe a little change 5 generations down the line lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and PseudoMaxxer
Like Tom Cruise in Vanilla Sky, when he just wakes up, looks in the mirror and discovers a white strand of hair on his head and he's like completely horrified...He still has a pretty nice life, though...

I get jumpscared from my reflection

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Gonthar
Only when I have to wake up because an entity (work for example) forces me to

• JFL
  • +1
No I'm better than everyone, I want to give them the rope.

• JFL
  • +1
I thought you said your mental health imrpooved

• JFL
  • +1
I have read you slaying foids on a few threads.

How long did that dopamine boost last?

Did your sex drive lower by a ton and you are now willing to seek a LRT with meaning?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I have read you slaying foids on a few threads.

How long did that dopamine boost last?

Did your sex drive lower by a ton and you are now willing to seek a LRT with meaning?
that girl played the shit out of him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and illusivespirits
that girl played the shit out of him
Oh shit you remember it too? It was brutal in the moment but at the end of the day was still a W.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Oh shit you remember it too? It was brutal in the moment but at the end of the day was still a W.
not if op isn’t able to live off the high and use it as drive to go through his day without feeling suicidal

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and illusivespirits
In the day my brain is on cope mode but when I wake up in the night and my brain doesn't work yet, I have sudden stream of thoughts "man, you are 30, ugly as fuck, average job, pretty much no friends, no social life just rope" but then my brain starts working again and copes appear. That part when I wake up in the night is crazy copeless state of pure realization how over it is for me.

I deserve to live the best life, fuck anyone who disagrees

Just woke up and felt exactly like that. Lol. What a coincidence.