You go back to age 2 but....

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
You have all the knowledge you have now but the years will be twice or 3x as longer. Would you take this?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Solidcoin, Deleted member 2745 and 4 others
Of course

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gengar, Deleted member 2012 and 6 others
I'm not understanding how the second thing is a downside

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Solidcoin and 3 others
If you get bullied or a crisis happens, it will be 2-3x longer
Wait
Do you mean that I perceive time to be passing 2-3 times slower than typically? Or that the years FEEL 2-3 times longer?
Either one is good, but the first one is basically a fucking superpower

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Wait
Do you mean that I perceive time to be passing 2-3 times slower than typically? Or that the years FEEL 2-3 times longer?
Either one is good, but the first one is basically a fucking superpower
The years feel 2-3x longer fam

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2733 and 4 others
Of fucking course lol

fuvck yeah my nigger, god damn.

finna inject 500mg of test right into my 2 year old cheeks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Solidcoin, Currycellmate and 3 others
fuvck yeah my nigger, god damn.

finna inject 500mg of test right into my 2 year old cheeks.
LMAO if I did get my consciousness sent back in time my parents would think I was a mental case
Off the top of my head, I would
  • not consume sugar
  • chew gum like a motherfucker
  • request meat with bones in it
  • refuse braces and ask for MSE instead
  • refuse wisdom teeth extraction
  • lift and do sprints all the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756, bassfreak and 2 others
ofc no cap. id hop on hgh and peptides to make me a superheightmogger chad

Id like the years to feel longer. Every year since 2016 for me has just gone fast
same are you 17?

visit mike mew asap

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
I'd just do load of exercise, and become neurotypical as fuck.

LMAO if I did get my consciousness sent back in time my parents would think I was a mental case
  • not consume sugar
Nice topic btw , i always talked about this with my friend (r.i.p) some time ago (we go back to age 10 but know all what we know now) so if i knew all of this to current day :

- i would never get bullied , i would kick those fags those days (i was able to but choose to sit quiet and do nothing)
- never got fat
- go to gym at 13 yo
- proper tongue posture/mew (maybe its not cope if u do that from 12 yo)
- breath more trought the nose (i was not mouthbreather but remember got some issues)
- dietmaxxing

I cope hard that height is 99.9% genetic so i would not to try boost my HGH those days with any other way than HGH injecting itself witch cost so fucking much , i would still be happy at 175 cm with chad lite face and physique plus low inhib and NT

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and LordNorwood
  • not consume sugar
based ngl

i'd add some 500mg of test in there aswell.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
based ngl

i'd add some 500mg of test in there aswell.
You niggas are talking about test but forget that injecting from a young age stunts you

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You niggas are talking about test but forget that injecting from a young age stunts you
It's a meme my brother, there's no way I'd inject test at 2 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Blackout.xl
It's a meme my brother, there's no way I'd inject test at 2 years old.
Some niggas here actually think that lifting and injecting from a young age won’t stunt their growth jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
Nah here's my list

5-10:
-do like 2 sports, at once, form relationships with kids outside of school.
-force myself to be extremely neurotypical, try and get to know everyone.
-force my way into the popular group at school, create relationships with girls early.
-eat pastured raised eggs every single day, along with grass-fed beef every night
-no sugar what so ever, other than in the form of fruits and complex carbohydrates.
-pre-puberty, take K2 and D3.
-obviously, correct tongue posture and hard-mewing from day dot.
-A lot of animal fats, cholesterol. Try to get as many fat-soluble vitamins as possible.
-iodine supplementation, perfect for metabolism and develops high IQ.
10-12:
-still prepuberty, but begin taking Zinc + magnesium, to develop good hormonal profile for puberty.
-begin taking GHRP's + GHRH's, increase my pituitary GH secretion and ultimately increase my IGF-1, this will give me a massive headstart in puberty.
-at age 12, take 5mg of Aromasin E3D, just to keep my estrogen in check to prevent any androgynous growth.
-start being more socially active, create a base for my social media (social mediaPILL is legit boyo's)
12-18
-I hit puberty at like 16, very late, so to counter this, I continue taking ZINC, mag and eating as much cholesterol as I can until 15.
-at 15, I jumpstart my puberty with androstanolone (dht) I rub this on my cock and shoulders (based as hell). DHT isn't very suppressive, but to make sure I haven't fucked myself, i'll do a PCT at 16, and that another year on DHT.
-at this point I would have became a neurotypical god, social media would have boomed and I'd be a big-dicked chad.
-stop peptides whenever I reach over 6ft, nothing more is necessary.
-begin taking cabergoline and Retin-a, as both decrease IGF (caber significantly does) but it doesn't matter because I'd have already grown over 6ft.

Retin a for collagen, and cabergoline for ultimate motivation and low inhibition.

this is insane, but I'd love to be able to do it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, turkproducer, Halotestin and 1 other person
Nah here's my list

5-10:
-do like 2 sports, at once, form relationships with kids outside of school.
-force myself to be extremely neurotypical, try and get to know everyone.
-force my way into the popular group at school, create relationships with girls early.
-eat pastured raised eggs every single day, along with grass-fed beef every night
-no sugar what so ever, other than in the form of fruits and complex carbohydrates.
-pre-puberty, take K2 and D3.
-obviously, correct tongue posture and hard-mewing from day dot.
-A lot of animal fats, cholesterol. Try to get as many fat-soluble vitamins as possible.
-iodine supplementation, perfect for metabolism and develops high IQ.
10-12:
-still prepuberty, but begin taking Zinc + magnesium, to develop good hormonal profile for puberty.
-begin taking GHRP's + GHRH's, increase my pituitary GH secretion and ultimately increase my IGF-1, this will give me a massive headstart in puberty.
-at age 12, take 5mg of Aromasin E3D, just to keep my estrogen in check to prevent any androgynous growth.
-start being more socially active, create a base for my social media (social mediaPILL is legit boyo's)
12-18
-I hit puberty at like 16, very late, so to counter this, I continue taking ZINC, mag and eating as much cholesterol as I can until 15.
-at 15, I jumpstart my puberty with androstanolone (dht) I rub this on my cock and shoulders (based as hell). DHT isn't very suppressive, but to make sure I haven't fucked myself, i'll do a PCT at 16, and that another year on DHT.
-at this point I would have became a neurotypical god, social media would have boomed and I'd be a big-dicked chad.
-stop peptides whenever I reach over 6ft, nothing more is necessary.
-begin taking cabergoline and Retin-a, as both decrease IGF (caber significantly does) but it doesn't matter because I'd have already grown over 6ft.

Retin a for collagen, and cabergoline for ultimate motivation and low inhibition.

this is insane, but I'd love to be able to do it.
Giga chad

• Love it
theres no way I wouldn't be if I did all that, i'd be unmoggable.
You’d be an unstoppable beast. You wouldn’t even know what inel or PSL meant

• +1
You’d be an unstoppable beast. You wouldn’t even know what inel or PSL meant
hell fucking no, OH SHIT MY NIBB

I FORGOT BULLYING, BULLYING IS VITAL FOR HIGH T

HOW COULD I FORGET SUCH AN IMPORTANT ASPECT WOW

• +1

what if you bully a kid too hard and he goes ER

• +1
  • JFL
of course. Not that it matters But I have no idea what the second part is supposed mean, seems arbitrary.

m

most real chads are not bullies though, but i do agree learning to defend yourself verbally and physically is very important and to banter

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BigBoy
jfl would be labeled as the next Einstein with my physics and math knowledge that is high even now that I'm 18

I would inject HGH daily.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I would tell my parents that I couldn’t breathe so that they would take me to a doctor and I would get my septum deviation surgery sooner which would allow me to mew properly.

Then I would hardmew and chew like a motherfucker and make sure my parents are giving me HGH so I don’t have to be a manlet.

I would also be the coolest dark triad kid in school and would be the first boy to get his first kiss in middle school, mogging all other 11 year olds into submission.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BigBoy
yeah i see no downsides

OP sadly proves the idiocy of blacks with a question like this.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin