you gotta love the difficulty of life. the more difficult something is, the better, since it forces you to become even better

_MVP_

_MVP_

C knowledge is enough to take over
and the harder things you do, the worse they will make you feel, which later makes u feel even better, even if u dont succeed for now

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad and ambi
what if i prefer comfort and everything being easy

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
and the harder things you do, the worse they will make you feel, which later makes u feel even better, even if u dont succeed for now
subhuman cope

"muh im just playing life on expert difficulty i am so strong and good"
if you could live an easier life you would choose so, so stop coping you fat IQcel

so high IQ yet you don't do the most basic of looks/life/healthmaxxes, which is not being a 25%+ body fat, fat faggot.

im trying to improve gradually

Would you ever write a book on your knowledge?
his knowledge is taking basic concepts regarding intelligence and paraphrasing it in the most unsuccinct paragraph about that topic you'll ever see.

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
subhuman cope

"muh im just playing life on expert difficulty i am so strong and good"
if you could live an easier life you would choose so, so stop coping you fat IQcel

so high IQ yet you don't do the most basic of looks/life/healthmaxxes, which is not being a 25%+ body fat, fat faggot.
keep embarassing yourself with your lack of logic, u bastard

i never said i wouldnt choose easier mode

his knowledge is taking basic concepts regarding intelligence and paraphrasing it in the most unsuccinct paragraph about that topic you'll ever see.
where are your high iq posts? i see none

Users who are viewing this thread

Back