You gotta use Old Spice

thecel

thecel

morph king
A few months ago I sprayed a shit ton of Old Spice on me at school.

My friend and I walked up to a girl, and he asked her to rate how I smelled.

She rated my fragrance a 7

OldSpiceMaxxed

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 3853, Jnumber01 and 13 others
no spice old enough for your kissless asian genetics

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044, Deleted member 7173, Deleted member 7079 and 13 others
old spice is for alpha boomers like @RichmondBread

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Are there any good guides on fragrancemaxxing on this forum?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 7079, Mouthbreath and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Danish_Retard, thecel and 1 other person

i use those and get compliments for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, EllenJoy and thecel
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 7509, swedecel and 5 others
not exactly guides but @belnar93 had some threads about fragrances, he seem to know his shit. check em out

• +1
Reactions: thecel
no lefort for 5k debt
I'll get out of debt this time next year. Then I have 2 years to save up 20k to get a good quality lefort and bimax. Shouldn't be too hard with danish minimum wage. + I can earn 5k tax free each year.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lux, thecel and inceletto
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, thecel, inceletto and 1 other person
Don‘t know but i can recommend luna rossa carbon from prada. It‘s a very good scent

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Danish_Retard
if you want to check out some good fragrances Bleu De Chanel smells very good and if you want to spend the money can get Creed Aventus, Dior Sauvage is also good

Last edited:
  • +1
i would say dove men+care elements deodorant and versace eros or 1 million for fragrence. ofcourse the expensiver ones like dior sauvage and creed might be better.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 7098 and Danish_Retard
Tommy Hilfiger eau de toilette is great tbh and not that expensive
2692-02_000_FNT

I'm using an even cheaper one right now, David Beckham Instinct
60623m.jpg

Also decent ngl

• +1
i would say dove men+care elements deodorant and versace eros or 1 million for fragrence. ofcourse the expensiver ones like dior sauvage and creed might be better.
when i was your age i also used a more sweet club fragrances like 1 million. it get's the job done but i would advice Versace eros nowadays because every guy wears 1 million, it isn't anything special anymore.

creed is too expensive for your age even though there are some good knock-offs if you still want to try it.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, DutchPrettyBoy, Danish_Retard and 2 others
when i was your age i also used a more sweet club fragrances like 1 million. it get's the job done but i would advice Versace eros nowadays because every guy wears 1 million, it isn't anything special anymore.

creed is too expensive for your age even though there are some good knock-offs if you still want to try it.
I remember 5 years a got le male by jean paul gaultier and i wasted 90% of the bottle, i found it a month ago and i treasure those last few drops like it's gold. The old formula is so much better than the new one.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Deleted member 7098 and thecel
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, DutchPrettyBoy, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Old Spice is popular with young hipsters

• +1
if you were chad and had just rolled around in garbage juice she would've rated the smell 9.3/10 tbh NGLLLLLLLLLLLL

• JFL
Isn't there any alternative for debtcels?

find a store that has it out for testing and bring a little bottle and pour some in there or something.
[/QUOTE]

• JFL
Jean paul gaultier ultra male. Biggest compliment getter ever personally and what ive read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen, thecel and Deleted member 1476

There you can find the best rated perfumes. Can't really go wrong with any of them.
But do not buy blind. First get perfume samples from the internet, find out which perfume smells best on your skin.

• Love it
  • +1
Jean paul gaultier ultra male. Biggest compliment getter ever personally and what ive read.
yup, and ysl la nuit del homme is a really seductive frangrance. Abercrombie is also good and masculine

• +1
yup, and ysl la nuit del homme is a really seductive frangrance. Abercrombie is also good and masculine

Ultra Male is a clubbing fragrance, not very sophisticated, but it has projection and longevity needed for an all-nighter.
La nuit del homme is the exact opposite, it is a highly sophisticated fragrance which lasts as long as a fart due to reformulation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and EdwardCullen
Ultra Male is a clubbing fragrance, not very sophisticated, but it has projection and longevity needed for an all-nighter.
La nuit del homme is the exact opposite, it is a highly sophisticated fragrance which lasts as long as a fart due to reformulation.
What would be a good fragrance for just going out with friends? Not clubbing but the beach cinema, restaurants etc

• +1
What would be a good fragrance for just going out with friends? Not clubbing but the beach cinema, restaurants etc
Something light and inoffensive, i suggest ysl homme, ysl y, chanel allure sport

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6873
Yea la nuit is sexy af but longevity is shit

• +1
Something light and inoffensive, i suggest ysl homme, ysl y, chanel allure sport
Thanks man, i have 1 bottle of gucci guilty pour homme, what would that be good for?

• +1
Thanks man, i have 1 bottle of gucci guilty pour homme, what would that be good for?
Tbh bro gucci is shit, real fragrance users know that, no offense its common for blacks because they love gucci. for pure looksmaxxing and attention getters for women, get abercrombie it has musk which is very masculine, club de nuit which smells exactly like aventus and is cheap af, these two are all u need tbh.

• +1
Tbh bro gucci is shit, real fragrance users know that, no offense its common for blacks because they love gucci. for pure looksmaxxing and attention getters for women, get abercrombie it has musk which is very masculine, club de nuit which smells exactly like aventus and is cheap af, these two are all u need tbh.
Alright thanks so man, you just saved me 10 hours of Jeremy Fragrance binge watching jfl, ngl his content is quite addictive.

• +1
Alright thanks so man, you just saved me 10 hours of Jeremy Fragrance binge watching jfl, ngl his content is quite addictive.
jeremy frangrance is a chad lmao be could wear axe and a bitch wouldnt care, and tbh some of the axe sprays arent that bad as people claim.

• +1

Depends on the time of the year. In summer choose a fragrance that smells fresh, aquatic or citrusy.
Some examples: Versace Pour Homme, Bvlgari Aqua Marine, Armani Acqua di Gio Profumo, Chanel Allure Sport Eau Extreme.
Dolce&Gabbana - Light Blue pour Homme is a classic summer scent I would recommend.
Don't buy fragrances that are suited for the winter otherwise you might smell like shit from them.

• +1
Cooe, Chad reeks of dung and still slays

• +1
Just take the Old Spice bro

IncelTear meanwhile

• JFL