You guys are fucking retarded hypocrites

asdvek

asdvek

You guys get mad at women for judging ugly men but you guys are also the ones that worship chad forums like amnesia zeta clavicular (they arent chads but u get what i mean)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, truthhurts, 0V3R and 9 others
You guys get mad at women for judging ugly men but you guys are also the ones that worship chad forums like amnesia zeta clavicular (they arent rlly chads but u get what i mean)
whats my name drake GIF

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and truthhurts
I don't think anybody gets mad at women necessarily for that. It's just that uglier men might verbalise their frustration by saying 'i hate women' as a way of projecting their insecurity.
And it's only ugly men who wish that women didn't judge on looks anyway, if that wasn't the case, it would just mean more competition for the rest of us.
I think appreciating the ascension of some users is a completely different scenario.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, ihatewhiterose, dookielooksmaxxer and 2 others
i have never hidden that im a shallow motherufcker

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and aids
im sure niggas who actually worship forum chads are gay

• JFL
  • +1
I'm not mad at women for choosing to give sex and attention to physically attractive men
I'm mad at women for choosing to give sex and attention to physically unattractive men who are low sentience and extraverted and run proximity game on them

• JFL
  • +1
woman talking

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You guys get mad at women for judging ugly men but you guys are also the ones that worship chad forums like amnesia zeta clavicular (they arent chads but u get what i mean)
If anything women should judge ugly men more, for the sake of society women need stop dating ugly men, looking at you Ariana Grande and Lana Del Rey