you guys are homosexual not kidding like all of yall niggas be gay

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Kraken
What the fuck?
Ive read Luria’s posts and the comments were weird as fuck. What is happening? :lul:
you guys cant get girls so you decide to go for boys? Some low T frog looking femboy little annoying bastard?:lul:

Just pathetic. I dont understand how these femboy motherfuckers on this site arent banned. Their literally gay. I wont say who but some guy literally admitted to liking being pegged by goth mommys or whatever. Thats gay as fuck.
“muh its a girl!1!1!1”
Nigga u gay gtfo

All that fucking estrogen is adding up for luria simps.
Maybe try lifting some dumbbells? Sign up for a mma gym. Like unironically. Fix your life mane. This gayness is caused by high estrogen. Try to eat some liver and eggs and some red meat (READ THE FUCKING NAME)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, halloweed, Bipolar Vamp6ix and 6 others
I knew a frog looking nigga he was one of the femboys I mentioned in dms :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: beefliverontop, notsocommonthumb and itzyaboyJJ
Dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, luria and Gaygymmaxx
Haha. Your probably one of those fuckers who wanna suck @luria dick lollll. Are you? You want him to fuck you in the ass huh fag?

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
True I hate that nigga luria and all the fags who thirst for him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, beefliverontop and Gaygymmaxx
True I hate that nigga luria and all the fags who thirst for him
Fr bro.
Look at this
IMG 4407

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft and cromagnon
Your pfp is gay af though

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Your pfp is gay af though
Its a fucking cat who ate fries.
How is that gay. My cat likes fries alright? Leave her alone.
We only eat fries. No whiteboy “baked potatos” allowed here

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
What the fuck?
Ive read Luria’s posts and the comments were weird as fuck. What is happening? :lul:
you guys cant get girls so you decide to go for boys? Some low T frog looking femboy little annoying bastard?:lul:

Just pathetic. I dont understand how these femboy motherfuckers on this site arent banned. Their literally gay. I wont say who but some guy literally admitted to liking being pegged by goth mommys or whatever. Thats gay as fuck.
“muh its a girl!1!1!1”
Nigga u gay gtfo

Maybe try lifting some dumbbells? Sign up for a mma gym. Like unironically. Fix your life mane. This gayness is caused by high estrogen. Try to eat some liver and eggs and some red meat (READ THE FUCKING NAME)
Niga u were literally saying u would tap in me.. and u wanted to lick my body.. ur schizophrenic mad dog.. I’m not even gay and I don’t look like a frog.. 🐸

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Niga u were literally saying u would tap in me.. and u wanted to lick my body.. ur schizophrenic mad dog.. I’m not even gay and I don’t look like a frog.. 🐸
thats right @beefliverontop

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
Being gay is no longer illegal here so there is no point in hiding it.

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Ok, and?

Let people be

• JFL
Reactions: microsoft
I'm not homophobic, but I don't appreciate when users try to hide it and antagonize people who are open about it.

There's no 'don't ask don't tell' among those hypocrites either. They'll actually attack people for being gay to try and make themsslves seem less gay. Also retards such as @Bitchwhipper2 do this but in another way because he will actually insult people by calling them retarded, while he himself is in fact a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Bitchwhipper2
muh im not gay bro! meanwhile u post threads of urself with filters making faggot twink pouty faces enjoying the attention from guys

• JFL
What the fuck?

“muh its a girl!1!1!1”
Nigga u gay gtfo

Daily reminder OP has klinefelters

• JFL